(FIXED) Missing tome rewards since the last patch

Good morning. On the 13th or 14th there was a Warcraft Rumble update of approximately 600 MB, and after that update, when claiming or opening tomes, they do not open and do not load the minis selection. Gold and rewards from picking minis (stars) work well, but tomes don’t. I think I must have more than 30-40 tomes without being able to select. Sended a ticket in game, without receiving a response.
In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Android
  • Device Model: Samsung s23 ultra
  • Device Operating System: Android 14 / Ome UI 6.0
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0/87470/89232
3 Likes

I have the exact same problem, but my cell phone model is the Samsung Galaxy 21 FE, the device and operating system version are the same. I already stopped playing because of this bug, I even lost mythical and epic tomes as a result of this bug

I have the same problem as well and it appears it doesn’t matter what phone you have because I’m seeing all types of phones having the same issue. It’s been at least a week or more like this and have lost so much progress because of it. Possibly 10 or more Tomes earned but can’t claim and would be a ton more if I continued to play.

I have and IPhone 15
iOS 17.4.1
Not sure what version of Rumble. Whatever the latest patch version is.

1 Like

Same here

Probably more than 50 tomes that I havent seen any reward

Samsung s23+
Android

1 Like

Same here.

Motorola One Fusion Plus.

I have the same things with my motorolla before the last update incan t claim my rewards. The problem don t come frome the phone but from the zccount. I trying tonlog on a other phone and i get the same problem.

Same here, cant claim the daily tomes

Sansung a54

1 Like

I have had the same issue. I get my gold but no tomes.

Its more than 2 weeks for me now
I also tried reinstalling deleting caches and … But nothing happened so far. :expressionless::expressionless:

I have the same issue since the last update. I created a ticket and was told to log out and back in. If it still did not work to report a bug on the forum. I haven’t stopped playing but there are more tomes than I can remember that are unclaimed. The window still pops up to claim them, but the mini selection never pops up.

I have an iPhone SE.

Same thing here at least so much experience it is not even funny.
So frustrating…
Galaxy s23