Developer Note: Patch 0.9.2 provides a handful of quality-of-life features, Mini and Mission tuning, and bugfixes while we prepare for our next content patch.
- Fixed an issue that would allow Core Hounds to be healed from other sources when they are dead.
- Fixed an issue causing heals from Minis to affect bosses.
Developer Note: The goal for Talents, with rare exception, is to make units better at what they are good at instead of changing their roles. Melee Minis with Talents that killed flying units changed their role a bit too much. Similarly, Talents like Meat and Bones changed unit matchups substantially. Lastly, the prevalence of stuns, especially passive ones from ranged or unbound Minis has been reduced.
- Noxious Presence no longer damages flying enemies.
- Walking Crate health has been increased to allow for more hits from towers.
- Death Coil has been replaced with Drain Life.
- Plains Running speed buff is now permanent.
- Leeching Poison has been renamed to Vampirism.
- Drakes using Roost, will now more reliably roost closer to the center of towers.
- Immolation Aura’s damage frequency has been increased; overall damage is unchanged.
- Blazing Speed will now increase max Fury stacks to 5 instead of granting a passive 15% attack speed increase.
- Shield Spikes has been replaced with Fortification.
- New Talent: Fortification – Gain 30% additional empty Health.
- Stoneskin Totem has been replaced with Earth Shield.
- New Talent: Earth Shield – Permanently grant Armored to a nearby ally with 1 charge.
- New Talent: Obsidian Statue – Gargoyle becomes a statue with taunt upon death.
- Crude Gunpowder burn damage and area of effect has been increased.
- Air Drop has been reworked. The initial drop now happens faster with a longer delay between subsequent potions.
- Meat and Bones will now alternate attacks between summoning a skeleton and dealing normal damage.
- Ignite burn damage has been increased.
- Den Mother has been replaced with Predatory Instincts.
- New Talent: Predatory Instincts – Deal double damage to enemies at full health.
- Bristleback will no longer damage flying enemies, damage has been increased significantly, and a short cooldown has been added.
- Flaming Soul has been replaced with Legionnaire.
- New Talent: Legionnaire – Dismounted when first taking damage. Gyth will continue to fight.
- Comin’ in Hot burn damage has been increased.
- 5 Man replaces Cheap Shot for Rogue with Ambush.
- Two additional gold nodes have been added.
- Has been tuned to prevent players from winning the map by ignoring the side lieutenants.
The Sickly Gazelle
- An additional gold node has been added to the right lane.
- Made additional small adjustments to balance, Campaign, and Quest missions.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Restarting or exiting a match that would grant 0 XP will now skip the end of game screen.
- Fixed some Mini, Talent, and Relic description bugs.
- Fixed a number of tutorial bugs.
- Fixed some bugs that would cause skulls not to be properly rewarded.
- Fixed a number of visual bugs that occurred during the level up screen.
- Fixed some aspect ratio bugs.
- Fixed additional performance and polish bugs.
- We are temporarily removing Valor and Talent bonus levels in PvP while we continue to build the matchmaking system. Talent powers themselves will remain in effect.
- Fixed a handful of spells that were not dealing damage to towers as intended
- Talent tuning, renaming, and bugfixes
- Dungeon Relic tuning
Thank you for playing and giving us feedback!