Beta Invites Received?

Did anyone here receive an invitation?

2 Likes

Not yet, but I probably didn’t win.

1 Like

Invites and emails have been sent out, be sure to check your spam folders just in case.

1 Like

Mmm seems like I was one of the unlucky ones, congrats to whomever was successful wherever you are

1 Like

Unfortunately not me🥺

My invitation link is not working. I’ve followed all the instructions to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

do you forward the link to me too?

Uff i want the beta too, but when is this game released globally? Blizzard releases it, we can’t wait any longer🥺

My invitation is not working. I followed all the steps but get the same error message.

I also get the same error, I can’t download the application

How can we get beta keys, very interested in playing the beta. Thanks

Well, im checking my email from announce date lol, every single day. I ish game comes out insoft launch as soon as, i wish try it on my tab s8plus and iphone 13, also be my main game to play daily after hard working day, perfect chill game,

1 Like

I totally agree with you, I wanted the beta too, but we were unlucky … but I felt that some were able to download WAR on pc via Bluestacks, I’m curious to try it too.

still waiting here? maybe ill get in next round

What email address do they come from?

1 Like

Will you add more people? I can’t believe that everyone used the beta version from the e-mail… it would be great if you invited active people from the forum to the game as well :smiley:

1 Like

I beta tested for several non-blizzard games. Found a bunch of glitches and bugs then sent a report. I’m not even a content creator.

I really would like to beta test for blizzard games but I dont have a chance. I’m “not” one of blizzard’s favorite players either. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrat to those who got it