Zero news make us suffer alot!

At least some screenshot , at least racoon or rat model, or bunny !

Honestly guys we cant wait anymore . Just grant us screenshot of ANYTHING !

We will wait for beta no problem, but we just need some fuel !

Everyone express this in its own way … Enjoy :frowning:

This one is positive and healthy…But what if its opposite , like drugs etc…

X_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfU3WulYJpw

15 Likes

:thinking:

:joy::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Tell them at least easter egg units or critters…

It would raise our joy and reduce our sorrow.

I know you can do it brah

Try out custom game : Canned Bread - I did your mom . (not joking…) . Just being on eu bnet.

3 Likes

seems legit

i mean contrary to yourarthas’ popular belief i have no direct line to blizzard

1 Like

All I wait is for the new patch as for Warcraft III Reforged its still too far away from us. Probably when Planet Venus makes full rotation that takes 243 earth days we could see beta.

info here: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus

2 Likes

Good even better, if someone like custom games my account on EU is kantarion, we can play together

It’d be nice if there was some news from Blizzard… :confused:

4 Likes

They’re probably gonna drop a beta release date on us next in a short time frame

1 Like

Yeah because Activision cares about his customers lol

2 Likes

I mean, he probably just thinks that because you shill so much. But to each their own :wink:

i think over time blizzard has had a declining overall quality in spite of personal interest and perceived ‘surges’ like Reaper of Souls (temporarily) making D3 incredibly enjoyable, Overwatch being a huge breath of fresh air, and Heroes of the Storm 2.0 really adding a lot more life to the game

but they’ve also dropped the ball with a lot of their current games and the great one recently was record revenue last year leading into laying off 800 people (with cases like killing official support for

look i know people on this forum shed a tear of rage every time they see me post about visual design changes not being as heinous as the overreactive sorts think they are, but y’all are very passionate and while it’s inspiring it’s also comedic and worrying

3 Likes

No, I’m fine with differing opinions and whatnot, I’m just bothered by people who’s only response to criticism is “Just wait, be patient.”

Like no, Blizzard’s actively dropping the ball doing an info-blackout. The only thing worse than a bad patch, is a bad patch with no dev dialogue. Stellaris dropped their Megacorp DLC at the same time that Blizzard dropped their bot-killer patch. Both patches broke the game in significant ways, and both forums were flooded with very angry comments. Blizzard said virtually nothing, with only intermittent patch notes as they were coming out, and people are still salty.

Stellaris’s Dev’s were giving immediate feedback and engaged with the community. They gave updates on prospective changes, and what they were looking to try and fix (not in a, oh do you like this? kind of way, but just in a general “So you know, this is our current focus and we’re doing our best to sort through the problems we made.” kind of way.) Within 3 days the forums were back to normal, no bans necessary. People were upset, but they had the feedback that showed that the developers were actively taking in players concerns, and were working to address them as best as they could. That’s how a company’s supposed to handle messing up their product.

I cannot name a single well-received company that does information blackouts on the level of Blizzard. So no, “Just be patient,” doesn’t cut it. It’s been four months, and there hasn’t been a single scrap of information released about the project or its direction since Blizzcon. How do you know that they didn’t decide that Arthas was too typical-masculine, and needed an entire dialogue overhaul? How do you know that Night Elves are actually going to be Asexual tree people?

Giving updates on progress and directions doesn’t mean kow-towing to player opinions. I’m of the opinion that most player feedback is pretty trash, but that doesn’t excuse a lack of even baseline community engagement.

(The only notable exception would be 3D Projekt Red, which does The Witcher, but they’re a special case in hiding their projects details completely).

2 Likes

Valve’s TF2 dev team?

Nope. They regularly release news updates. Check their Steam Blog.

You must be jocking, rebalancing all heroes, maps (the game now is like trash) and the worst update in that is with the stealth hereos, visible stealth heroes (they make stealth hereos useless no matter how much times they rebalanced theyr abilities) stealth heroes can’t…be invisible (like support ability heroes can’t root/heal/buuf/debuf)

Hots had his gold times in his beta version…

1 Like

I said ‘new life’, nothing about the state of the game. For a fair while after that update I was constantly finding games super quickly. Also for stealth heroes the trick is patience and having teammates distract or bait. I play enough Samuro, Zeratul, and Nova.

I think the only places I’ve dropped something along the lines of ‘just wait’ is in regards to like… the hot topic of the footman appearance, orcs’ dark metal, and connectivity issues as they roll out infrastructure patches. Since obviously iterations and corrections have (or should have) to be rolled out eventually.

Conversely, I’ve never said that no information is acceptable or cool either.

Today i announce that i got an official Ph.D for major philosopy, and master high degree in manipulation of masses, and receieved a secret shamanic knowledge of highest trolling skills.

Also inlcude a reward for practical knowledge and manipulation with masses .

My current masonic degree 33 , my warcraft 3 level for ladder 666

Proof ?

War on every thread i create :slight_smile:

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don’t need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind

It’s sad that while all the homophobes tend to hate Blizzard, the LGBT-supporters prefer a more reasonable approach. Why does it have to be so binary? My soul is being torn between the sides of the debate.

Ya homosexuals are more “opened”

1 Like