You have been temporarily restricted from the server

If you use VPN it will work i dont know why it was doing it but it stopped after a while. i used ghost and bearvpn

Help, have same problem, tried ipconfig but it doesnt work. Help dev(

Same 3.46 problem. No reason and no terms

Same here.

Note:

• No pirate software was used, unless it’s randomly WinRAR finally having its dues paid (wtf with these comments)
  • Tried releasing and renewing ipconfig per suggestion by Hectic. Also tried elevated cmd and connecting to a different network

Additionally:

• Last time it worked for me was somewhen in Nov '18 (when account was freshly bought, from Blizz, and was not used since)
  • My War3(TFT) version is 1.30.4.11274
  • Error message I receive is exactly the same
1 Like

I had to re download the game from the launcher at battle.net after every update

I’am restricted,why ???
“mazinger_z” profile ?!?

¸to everyone here, i had same issues and the fix was really dumb. when you reset wc3 fully / your computer or your modem . your ip may change meanwhile due to many thing’s, including your internet service provider’s, how to repair it , in most case id suggest u plug pull your modem power cable and let your modem down 20-30 mins so it can fully reinitialize itself. after you do. just come back plug it back. wait 5 -10 mins and your error 3.46 should b fixed

1 Like

This has happened to me when i change my VPN location. It is through norton, totally safe right? Now i cant log on, and i have tried many other IP locations. I have also tried turning it off.

Seeing all these people over the months with 1-3 posts posting the same thing, I’m just assuming they’re all Kantarion.

1 Like

Aren’t you a bit too paranoid? I would assume good faith as it’s a technical topic - a person might have problems, and it might be the only reason for him ever to engage on these forums.

Unless it’s a case of elegant irony on your part, that is.

1 Like

it is likely the use of VPN, which i assume is illegal, as it can be used to circumvent ip bans.

1 Like

Well thats horrible. I got Norton 360, it came with a VPN, i just assumed it was perfectly fine to use. This sucks. I have played this game since wc2 and now im restricted??

Also, i am not a hacker, or whatever other person that guy thinks I am.

I have tried to reset my modem, computer, Ive released/renewed my IP, no clue where to go next.

1 Like

Exactly, I came here because I have a problem with my game. Thank you.

1 Like

I contacted support. I have a 2 week IP Ban for using a VPN. I had no clue it was against the rules, had no reason to use it, it came with norton and said it was for safe browsing so why not? Well heres why not I guess.

While i was using it, i changed my IP location multiple times, while logged in, in a short period of time, which may be what triggered the ban. I used it for days before that without issue. I change it because some seemed more laggy then others. No malicious intent. Guess ill be back on in 2 weeks (or like 10 days by now i hope)

hope you learned your lesson.

The lesson’s being - Blizzard are silly sometimes.

there is likely a lot of campanies that is opposed to VPN. VPN is asociated with shady stuff, that is why companies forbids its use.

Yeah blizzard is silly. I didnt get a VPN on purpose, it came with Norton 360, it said it would provide “Safe browsing”. I was not trying to do anything shady, and I dont think using a VPN should merit a 14 day ban, or any lesson learning.

Lmao.

Blizzard can do whatever they want. You are literally like those streamers who bought the wrong Hearthstone card packs. The normies are good when they bring Blizzard money, but they are annoying when they whine.

I dont see how this is anything like that.

I didnt buy the wrong thing. I bought security for my computer, and that security got me banned.

1 Like