Yo what happened to the cheatcodes

So I have beaten the classic campaign mutiple times, I have beaten the entire Reforged campaign once at least up to rexxars campaign. I have completed every mission on normal without a single cheat. My laptop’s harddrive failed and broke so i had to get a new one. Also I installed WC3 on my new custom made pc. I don’t want to repeat the racial campaigns I do not like. I have profile pictures even showing i have beaten the said campaigns.

But when I tried to use the cheatcode Motherland Orc 3 It shows i have been defeated then brings me back to the main menu with no progression on my campaign D:.

The only campaign i really wanna just repeat is Orc campaigns. So what happened Blizzard why cant i skip campaigns?

Try using the allyourbasearebelongtous cheat code. It will instantly show you a Victory on every single mission. Use it till you reach the Orc Campaign

seems like thats what i must do.

motherland orc 3 will take you to an interlude, not the 3rd mission. If you want to get to the 3rd mission “Cry of the Warsong”, you have to use motherland orc 4.

I gave motherland orc 3 a try and it worked fine, so maybe there’s something up with your interludes (or that particular one).

another thing is it is obvious now, that the cheatcode where only intended for separete games so the motherland cheat brings you only to the end of the nightelvcampaign but the whole TFT campaigns need to won seperatly one by one with ALLYOURBASEAREBELONGTOUS. So for those that want like me just to play Rexxar Campaign again have first to do a 15-30 skipping of missions until they beat by cheat the whole TFT campaign because unlike original the Bonuscampaign is in this system unlocked at last.

Campaign progress is stored locally. Re-installing the game, corruption of these files or just using a different PC will undo any progress made. Also reforged and classic progress is seperate (god knows why because I doubt blizzard does).

So based on your information provided: these files are now gone and you have to redo them. This bug can be resolved with another bug: being that cheat codes work and will unlock/save new missions and campaign portraits. It is a hassle to do like a 100 times but we are sorry you had expectations.

TFT has motherland cheat codes as well. Add “ex” to the end of the race name:

Nightelfex
Humanex
Undeadex
Orcex

The rest of the code is the same, so for example: motherland orcex 1 jumps right to the Bonus campaign without ever having to play/cheat any other mission of RoC or TFT.

Here’s all of them:

2 Likes