Yesterday's patch freezing problem

I have a really serious problem. I came into the game yesterday after the patch arrived. The menu freezes and I have to wait 1 minute. Will the developer team contact us about this? I entered the game, clicked to play in story mode and the menu freezes. I tried another menu, it freezes again. How does this update?
There was no such problem before. Please contact the players. There is a serious problem with this patch.

1 Like

The technical support forums are managed by the technical support team. We can assist with technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting. There’s currently no known issues that should cause freezing at the moment, if you’d like to troubleshoot the issue, a DxDiag file would be helpful to take a look into the issue. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

If this seems to require a developers attention, it’d be better suited for the #bug-report forums where the developers, QA, and community managers check through the forums.

The problem of freezing happens only when logging into the game. I have accessed all menus once and there is a freezing problem. No problem when logging in to the menus, that is, logging in for the 2nd time. This problem only happens when logging into the game for the first time.
Is this a problem? I have hundreds of games. I have never had such a problem in any game. I enter the game, I click on the menu, freezes. This problem happens when I enter the menu for the first time. Only when he enters the game.
I don’t want to take your time. Login to the game is not stable I want to explain this.

That could indicate a problem loading data from your hard drive. if I boot the game on my computer I don’t have a similar problem. If you provide the system files that Caterpepi asked for, this may help us find out why it’s happening for you specifically.