World Editor: Missing Triggers in custom map

All triggers suddenly disappeared in Trigger Editor. There is nothing.
I have created few custom triggers for hero skills and those triggers are working in game but when i open my map in editor (map and all data was created in Reforged, no import from old w3) and i open trigger editor there is just one folder called “inicialization” and its empty. No default triggers are here nor my custom ones.

When i created new trigger its listed here but my old ones + default ones for scenario are invisible.

1 Like

i JUST made a map today, and am having the exact same issues, i made a simple colour changing trigger, saved and exited to go to work. came back and the trigger has disappeared but still works ingame.

i pre-ordered this game in 2018.
I am honestly SOO impressed how blizzard took a fully complete, working game. and turned it into the worst game of 2020, in the first month of 2020.

I’m having the same problem over here, I don’t know what to do.

I am working hard on a RPG and suddenly this bug appeared on my map. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO BLIZZARD?
It is only 1 folder of the triggers that is empty (working in game but i need to make changes in the folder, so …)

The joke is: A few days ago I was searching for a specific trigger to change a bug in my map but didnt find it. I thought I have overseen it along the hundreds of triggers I have. But after this happened to me, I am more than sure it was the same bug that makes my other folder disappear

I also found out that if you copy the map and test it the hidden triggers dont work in the game anymore. So … the original map has the data somewhere but you cannot transfer it via the “save as new map” option.

Please Blizzard, give us an option to show the data again

.I’m having the same problem and it keeps happening to the point where I have to start all over again with my triggers. it’s the most annoying bug that they need to fix because I can’t do anything