World Edit is not working

This has gone on for months now. World edit is not at all working and says it is unable to create a directory and says I don’t have a save file, I do not remember changing anything. I do not know where to start or even how this happened.

Tried reinstalling using the BattleNet application?

I’ve tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but world edit does not want to start

If it mentions a specific directory path, try manually creating it.

It is asking for a specific directory I just don’t know how to create it manually it also says it is unable to save file

What is the specific directory it is asking for?

WorldEditTestMap.w3mTemp everything else but WorldEditTestMap.w3mTemp is there so mabye that helps

How long is the absolute file path? Windows has issues with very long file paths which require applications be explicitly written to cope with them.

Otherwise it could be a permission issue. For example if One Drive is trying to sync the folder and hence denying World Editor access to it.

I fixed one drive when this happened but it still doesn’t work but it is on windows and WorldEditTestMap.w3mTemp is the last part of the files it needs to get to there are 5 or 6 other paths it needs to go through to get to WorldEditTestMap.w3mTemp