Wisp detonation/dispel bug!

When I want to detonate wisp on certain enemy hero / or spirit wolves, I click the hero, and:

1. wisp go to that place and it detonates on the ground where I clicked the hero.
    So if moves just a little bit the detonation is useless. why it is not following the target as should be if I click to follow other friendly units?

Also here comes the second - related thing:

1. Range of wisp detonation is too tiny - again if wolve or hero moves just a little bit, (not more that 2 steps) => the detonation is useless - did not take any damage - not even half of the damage.

You can argue that I am noob on that + underperforming , but still range too small and why it let me click enemy units if it cant follow them at least for a very short distance?

1. Also please increase damage to be equal with at least L1 Spirit Wolve-s life.
    Now Far Seer cast 2 wolves at once, let say Level1 just with manna!. One wisp cost 60 gold so even if you very good, you need now 3x to dispel 2 wolves. And I am talking about L1 wolves (not L3 - that are really hard to deal with)!

This is not a bug report, its a balance suggestion. the wisp is not following the hero when clicked because the ability is a target ground ability not a point and click ability like stormbolt.

Ok more balance than bug.
Still I do not get why any other unit in War3 follow if clicked, eg. from milita, ghouls… wisp only one not follow.
And is hard NE vs FS rush, FS level 2 can have wolves + chain lightning can devastate wisp even if put near moon well, they too weak and defender must be too precise, but if attacker wolf moves 1 slot away wisp is lost.
Last patches increased some damage and lowered manna cost but they forgot to increase wisp’s life or detonation damage to be at least equal with a the life of the wolf.

What i wrote in reply for you was because of 2 reasons:

1 - This is a core mechanic of War3. i’m not saying its good or bad, i’m just saying its been like this for 19 years. and changing would break things.

2 - There is more than the wisp detonation that would annoy you if you are bothered by this, there is items like land mines, there is abilities like Silence from Dark Ranger, there is the Cloud ability on Dragonhawk Riders, there is Dispel Magic from the Priest, there is even a point and click ability that behaves like this, its called Far Sight.

HOWEVER, technically speaking, if we put ourselves in a position that people agree with you and it is decided for such a change to be made to Detonation, it would be best for the Blizzard team to simply make a new wisp detonation ability and leave the old one just the way it is so it doesn’t break custom games.

In anycase, given that you’re asking for more of a feature request i would say, it would be better to simply ask it in a different section on the forums because putting it here in the PTR bug reports is misleading (because its not a bug.)

Man, those other abilities are written down and ok, they not bother me.
Maybe cloud + to Frost towers are little bit too much, I would nerf them so they just slow down tower attack not disable entirely.

But this wisp is annoying - if you early rushed by Orc FS level 2 (chain+ wolves) plus another BM or AM or both in same time (talking about 4v4) than you can forget about wisps that 's sure/ or forget entire game until allies will reach you!

And even if you succeed than not to have enough detonation power to dispel one wolve is really not fair.