Wish-Content for the next years

An official Warcraft III Reforged Campaign about the Murloc called Murky who was born in an egg an educated by dragons in their hort-At the beginning anything did work wrong, but with a happy end-. From the egg to the King of all … .
After playing the Campaign the player can set a Murloc-Main-Menu-Background of Murky by sitting next to his best friends around the table and having a big party together.
Other points:

• Ingame Archivments for official Campaigns and Calendar-Events.
  • Official fun-game-maps for each Warcraft-Event around the year. A.e. Darkmoon-Festival: It could be a map where different Quests will wait for the player(they could change during the year) 8 players (heros) pro map.
  • The Adventure-Modus(three player): Each player picks up a hero and they will have a lot of quest-adventures on different maps for two until four hours. Make new ingame-cooperate-player. Every new start has his own quest-pool-log(different for more fun).
    This game looks like an old lady, but it isn’t.
    The game (will be) is awesome
4 Likes

1: Welcome from starcraft 2. ( i mean its obvious unless i’m drunk)

2: We don’t do things that way here.

So, campaign achivements is fine, but otherwise you’re just asking for more content from blizzard where it doesn’t need any content.

Open Hiveworkshop. guide yourself to maps section, congratulations. you earned the achivement of unlocking the biggest source of content wc3 has.

also did i hear pro map ? what was the drive behind saying that? like … paid maps in sc2 ? (the 2 that exists and no one really plays or cares)

second of all, if you’re asking for maps from blizzard, then those aren’t really maps. they are new content added to the game.

unless we’re to assume you’d call the sc2 co op missions to be… maps :joy:
regardless of the joking around:

Bold of you to assume wc3 will have that much support. i’m willing to be proven wrong obviously so i guess the best to say instead is just… we’ll see.

3 Likes

It would be cool if someone made essentially Co-Op maps like SC2 but for Wc3. I’m sure there’s some vague form of it on Hive somewhere, but I do like the leader progressions SC2’s has. Would be a fairly decent micro-cash-cow as well if they end up doing something like that.

2 Likes

Co-op Campaigns or some other type of Rogue-like progressive PVE content.

Post War3/Pre-WoW campaign content would be cool too. New tilesets like Tanaris Desert, Blackrock volcanic, etc. More tilesets would be awesome for mapmakers.

2 Likes

I’m mainly hoping for new campaigns based on past lore of Warcraft. For example, raise of the black empire, where you play as the old gods forces trying to take down the elemental lords. Or, war of the three hammer, war of the ancients, shifting sand, you name it.

3 Likes

I’m with Shark. I think there’s so much better lore to explore than anything WoW related. Only thing semi-interesting WoW spat out was the Scarlet Crusade. Meanwhile, literally all of the Warcraft books and 1 & 2 exist.

1 Like

I wish they will be able to keep the game fresh and updated with like dlcs of new campaigns to explore more lore and I hope that the bnet profile will be updated with more stats more icons and more stuff.

1 Like

Wish content?

1. I wish that the burning legion was a fully playable faction!
    (Seriously, would shell out 15-20 bucks without batting an eye here)

2. The naga would be pretty nifty as well all things considered.

3. Achievements would be pretty dandy.

4. How about a hearthstone instead of buying scrolls repeatedly…

Well, i wouldn’t mind seeing new campaigns based on what we see in WoW. I do believe it’s possible to pull that off and still work out as a strategy game. I have some ideas in mind, and by some, I mean a lot.
And possibly if they can, crete some mini campaigns on the rise of some organizations in game like the Scarlet Crusade or Twilight Hammer, which you get to play as.

1 Like

Viet C(K)ong is coming guys its real, DelRey said to me