Wins count as losses

This is happening ALL THE TIME. I will get a hard fought WIN and it shows the DEFEAT screen and counts it as a loss, resetting my MMR to -1. Seriously, this game used to work. WTF happened? Honestly, how hard is it?

I haven’t had a single win count as a loss since the tournament patch.

I have however still seen a few cases where the end screen says “defeat” when I won, but when I look at the profile a win was still recorded and the MMR was updated correctly. But this has only happened a few times, not “all the time.”

I also experienced both ways, wins that count as losses and losses that count as wins, but most times with 0 MMR change as far as I remember. Last time was yesterday 05/30/23 17:57 on Gold Rush - We won and the game is also in my 4v4 match history shown with a loss (0). My whole lifetime stats are crap as well, since release of reforged 0:3 xD. Unfortunately you can’t upload files here, so I even can’t provide replay.

Also described here : Wins count as loses

and many other places!

It happened just today evening like 4 times…

Same happened to me. Very annoying. I opened a ticket to the support and they told me, it is not their job. I have to contact the developers. Lol

Yes and contact dev via forum (I bet they donlt give a dime about forum).
And if you write here you will get answers like:

and others laugh or will bully you !

I told already is NOT the best way to handle Bug reports via Forums.
Tickets should be the way, submit ticket, investigate, fix.

this has been happening to me lately and it is pis sing me off