Why this appear when I launch the editor?

Referencing unkown database ‘netsafe’ (UI/SkinMetaData.slk)

And this happens when I change only a name.

PopcornFX: Unable to load particle effect Units/Human/MortarTeamAttack.pkb. Try rebaking assets, may be trying to load an old file version.

Netsafe issues are a small mistake Blizzard made with an update to object data: not every SLK got updated to include the “netsafe” field, which is used for war3mapSkin.w3* file generation. The netsafe error is not harmful.

The PopcornFX rebaking error is a larger mistake Blizzard made, where not all pkb files in 1.33 are correctly loadable by the PopcornFX version that comes in the game. They have to fix these files for the errors to go away

1 Like

Getting multiple netsafe and SLK issues in editor even when doing a new fresh map. I have completely erased all Wc3 files/folders including removed all editing tools i had installed, and reinstaklled from scratch, no change. When i did open a custom map and check triggers, getting all kinds of errors. All of which was working in 1.32.
*So, all i can do is wait till they fix this patch? How can i go back to 1.32 to continue working till they get fixed?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Was trying to reforge my old map “ComicBook Heroes” for a new generation (people still play it amazingly in 2022 and the YouTube videos they made playing are hilarious to me). Was going good till new patch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.