Why Mr God

Why Mr God? Why Mr God did you not finish Warcraft 3 Reforged with all your mind, with all your heart, and with all your soul? Reforged is a passing grade, is that all you want?

Send me the source code at least. Let me just keep updating this game program as a volunteer! Together, we can rule the galaxy! Close your eyes and dream of a day when hosting a Custom Game will remember the last selected map, as it did in my childhood. I know on Reforged there is only financial wasteland, a monster all modern managers avoid like the plague. But beneath the darkness of all the unreadable C++ code there is also light!! I know what BAAC versus HAAL cliff is… You can picture the second one in your mind. Face it at 270 degrees and it is a left hand ramp slanted from the far side down to the close side. You can picture BAAC too. It’s simpler because it is not a ramp. Face it at 270 degrees and it is a wall on the left hand side with a corner on top: the higher up pointier portion being the one closest to me.

I look at the matrix and I see the girl in the red dress.

So I dont understand at all! Put it on my bucket list, I want to compile a new C++ spell that extends CAbility at least once in this lifetime, for the same reason people climb mountains. Preferably I would like to keep that spell for my lifetime, too, like how you get to keep Sundering Blades, Prioritize, and the anti-healing orb AoE.

But I do not blame some United States corporation. Instead, we must ask Mr God for the reasoning of these things!

Agnus dei, kyrie. Agnus dei, kyrie. The spirit healer says it. The Tome of the Unrepentant says it! Just push CTRL+M, that’s the hotkey! Didn’t you ever swim alongside the Upside-Down Sinners? Just press CTRL+M ! You can hear the angels singing. “Agnus dei, kyrie.”

Mr God, send me the sourcecode! I know what MDLGENOBJECT is! I know the difference between MDLKEY_KGTR and MDLKEY_KGRT and how the latter (KGRT) is 4-component while the former (KGTR) is 3-component. I do not have to look that up, it is obvious!

Do not take me for some conjuror of cheap tricks! I am not trying to rob you!
I’m trying to help you…

5 Likes

You are likely to be banned for this post and you know it. There is a difference between knowing how to do something, and being allowed by the rich people to do it.

The way is shut. It was made by those who are rich, and the rich keep it.
The way is shut!

Rofl

1 Like

lmao reforged is not a passing grade

its actually the worst remake in video game history

quality post though

6 Likes

Given that it might use other licenced works, that probably is not legally possible.

Quite possibly. Given that it is not a remake that kind of is no surprise…

Remaster better describes Reforged since it is still using a lot of the original game. Something like Spyro Reignited was a remake as practically no original assets or code were used, while Warcraft III: Reforged is a remaster since it is still mostly the same game except with parts updated or upgraded (and some removed…).

1 Like

I believe the corporate minds of Activision limited WC3:R potential.

Adressing the Big man as a Mr. got me rolling :smiley:

But what are you rolling in?

They have none of those

doesn’t matter if you call it a remaster or a remake, call it anything you want really; game is still unfinished trash