Why is the game disconnecting me every other game?

Why is the game saying I got disconnected from battle.net like literally every other game DURING game? My internet is FAST and STABLE as HELL, I had an app running in the background while playing to test my internet for interruptions and it is NOT my internet. This is not a one day issue - happens ever since reforged came out. And considering there’s people who drop in EVERY game - isn’t this a friggin serious issue for you to look at?

1 Like

i have never experienced it. the problem must be on your end.

what u mean lol. You either played few times or played versus games (also few times). Among players who play daily for hours - everyone has experienced it 100+ times no exceptions.

And like I just joined a game and a player dropped within 2 minutes lol.

And now a second game, same thing.

i have experienced 0 disconnects.

Have never had a disconnect. I’ve had the very occasional crash since the game’s release but that’s it. I would suggest doing a traceroute to the battle.net server you’re using and see if there’s any packet loss.

Completely untrue. Everyone who’s been hating on blizzard/activision seems to want to believe this, but I have never had a disconnect that wasn’t caused by my internet fritzing out.

well ur guys names are “andreasasp2” and “CaptainJack”. Like never seen both of you before, not even 1 time - like not even a slightest flash in my memory. I play every day for more than a year.

And none of u wrote how many time u played. I assume like 10? If u gona defend the sht game maybe throw some facts. I could also say that i had 0 disconnect before i purchased this crap.

Uhmmmm, I certainly play the game. I bought reforged even, and never refunded it. Just because you haven’t run into me in the game doesn’t mean I don’t play it lol.

How many rounds of Line Tower Wars have you played? I’ve probably spend 40-50 hours playing just that one cusotm game (among others).

I mean, I really find it hard to believe your logic could possibly that faulty that you would go “I haven’t seen this person in game so clearly they’re a troll that’s never played it.” I mean, you might not even be playing on the same gateway. Seriously?

I’ll give you that maybe you have it in your head that maybe 10 people play this game and no more than that, but the reality is that’s far from the truth.

I’m not “defending” the game, either. I simply operate based on truth and facts. And the fact and truth of the matter is, while you may have a disconnect problem, there are people who don’t. Anything network-related like this, if it isn’t happening to everyone, there are environmental factors at play. The game could certainly be less tolerant of less-than-optimal network conditions but there is almost always something you can do to improve those conditions. Seriously, why are you unable to accept the fact that not everyone’s experience with the game has been exactly the same as yours?

Also, I used to go by a different BattleTag but I changed my name after someone was pervasively harassing me in overwatch.

Let me ask you this: Do you always assume the worst in people/things? Because that’s the impression I’m getting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.