Why is blizzard losing time with reforged, its just a skin for TFT

It’s so incredibly that you got both points wrong.

1. The unit animations are placeholder, unfinished or outright missing.
  2. Pathfinding is exactly what it should be like.

Why do you think so? Sure, the website promises hundreds of balance changes, but some of them are probably counted with 1.29-1.31.

Pretty much summed up 90% of these threads bruh

2 Likes

I mean… you’re kind of pointing out why.
But I guess that comes down to what we assume is and isn’t in 1.31.
I suspect they’re heading for SC2 style balancing. I.E. significant meta shake-ups every now and then.
But I have no more evidence to support it than you have evidence to contradict it.
So that leaves us at a standstill.

1 Like

Hey guys! I was watching some leaked footage of an unfinished beta game, and it felt really… unfinished.
:open_mouth:
Seriously, who gave this guy an internet connection.

1 Like

That’s one mystery… but I’m more interested in your name.
How does one milk a chicken to make cheese? (Kippenkaas = Chickencheese.)

1 Like

You make the chicken cry, and use the tears to make cheese.

1 Like

Very educational. You are a true scholar.

2 Likes

I personally like what they’ve done with the game! (especially once matchmaking/ resolution scaling/ and night elf get added/fixed) All the RoC nostalgia weebs would still complain about an RoC reforge regardless…You think you want this but you don’t… I think that the real concern should be why everyone is nostalgia tripping over Classic Wow…We should have gotten a PvP launcher instead that
allows players to play retail without selling their souls to N’zoth for epics//6-7 weeks to complete a “True” PvP set and creating 15+ minute Bg ques. Just learn a couple more units/comps in War 3 it’s not that difficult.

feel bad already ? The game failed miserably like I said it would, it was obvious

1 Like

Little busy right now playing customs and the campaign to feel bad.

First time I’ve ever randomed Beetle in Wintermaul. Not a fan of those towers.

Its been 18 years. they should have worked on making Warcraft 4 instead of reforged. have they started making it yet? We want to keep everything good from the original Warcraft 3, but we need a totally new game. My dear Blizzard, what have you been doing this many years?

You clearly haven’t been playing the campaign. But it’s okay, I imagine you haven’t actually sunk many hours into the game and are just ranting here because you can.