Who else refunded?

You wouldn’t be in such position if you simply waited to see the final product rather than giving money one year in advance. The lack of any news and promotion should have been indicator enough.

19 Likes

I’m gonna give it a few days. I’m not happy, but I still want to play it.

10 Likes

None of my orders are eligible for a refund sooo…

1 Like

dont talk about refunds yout will get silenced/baned.

4 Likes

Go to the supportpage, select WarCraft III Reforged.
Select “Payments” and click on “Contact Support”.
Type something in (doesn’t really matter) and click on Continue.
Click on “I still need help”, click on “Payments” and then on “Request a refund”.

43 Likes

says I’m not eligible for a refund as well… so bummed, worst bliz release by a margin so large i still don’t believe it.

10 Likes

I don’t really care. Blizzard has disappointed me in the last 10 years. And now I’m starting to talk in the only language they seem to understand: money.

20 Likes

I did this is not fun should not been released how it was. I did not want to as i was really looking forward to playing. One big snafu!

2 Likes

Well it was no pleasure for me as well. I REALLY wanted to play Reforged… but not like this. This is just a Skinpack and not was promised at the BlizzCon 2018. :frowning:

14 Likes

Got mine! Was hyped for this. Couldn’t even play. On top of that I’m hearing horrid things from those able to play. Glad I got a refund.

9 Likes

I think those got in early are lucky as some now cannot get a refund.

link where got get refund please, This is Scam !

1 Like
2 Likes

I was able to successfully refund.

4 Likes

Yes ,Successfully refunded woohoooo !! $30 for this bull crap is Pshh… Unreal !!

4 Likes

No, I paid in WoW gold. And all I expected was WC3 with graphical updates.

Then you got what you wanted. I hope you’re having fun. ^^

Because why would we believe the game would be something similar to the BETA that played great… or the demo in 2018, right? gtfo of here with that trash post. Blizzard dropped the ball hard, period.

11 Likes

you can still refund through live chat!!

3 Likes

periodt.