Where BETA? Where WARCRAFT 3 REFORGED?

I’ll have to repost this since you guys keep spamming this same thread all over this forum:

JUST WAIT! Why can’t you wait? You guys should be practicing to not be ashamed in ladder games or lan games with friends (or foes) when reforged is released. Get your time to have fun playing with friends and learn more of the game with them or make a respectful account profile in battle.net, reserve good nicknames, and make people think you are a wise, experient player in battle.net for a long time by the time reforged is released, or at least have fun in designing new maps or new games for us to play in custom games or go to the beach, get a girlfriend, take your dog for a walk, become rich in financial market, develop a new tech for smartphones. Summing, THERE’S A TON OF THINGS YOU COULD BE DOING WHILE YOU WAIT, SO WAIT!!!

Good things need time to be developed. Why you want to rush it? Didn’t Blizzard told you that it can be launched until 31/12/2019? So, it can be launched before OR JUST in 31/12/2019. They didn’t promissed you any BETA nor launch before 31/12/2019 so you’ll have to wait. So… wait. You’re not being fooling around, you already knew this. Blizzard told EVERYONE that it can be launched until 31/12/2019. SO WAIT! JUST WAIT! WAAAAAAAIT!

1 Like

Hold on, Blizzard is fixing Pathing.

They are hard at work finding new ways to shove microtransactions down your throats. But don’t worry, it’s just gonna be cosmetics hurr durr.

Why would they need a beta for a game that only contains grapical changes?

If its coded properly graphical changes wont affect the game at all.

Because there have been balance changes made as recently as a few months ago, and are still being looked at in the future.

Also, there are technical tests to do with graphics and driver compatability. For example, new Nvidia drivers support real time raytracing, and they are looking into supporting that with Reforged. They are also updating the engine with a lot of WoW engine compatability features, so there’s stuff to test out there too.

3 Likes

The balance changes is nothing a beta n00b can decide hahhaha. Give me a break.
In fact obviously the developers can’t do that either, given the changes they do it’s clear they can’t play the game.

Technical things is a different matter.

The sands of time are running out, son of Durodurodurotan.

And after July, we have an issue.

And after October, we have Reforged.

No time to think, no time to ask, rushing B is my only task.

2 Likes

You want to say DuranDuran?

wait what? Gender swap… for what?

1 Like

I think they already confirmed there being a male and a female version of the demon hunter hero. This does not effect the gameplay btw, just a skin.

1 Like

aah yeah, gotta put somethin’ in that lootboxes