When original version?

I’s just obvious. I do not have more than 4 gigabytes of memory of my disk for this game. When this bug about 30 GB trash data will be fixed?

3 Likes

how come? a 32-64gb memory stick is like $20-$30 on amazon

if you want to play online multiplayer, the additional 30gb is required

if you wish to play the original game, you still can by simply reinstalling your original CDs and choosing not to update… or you can download PTR here ----> Where is the PTR download now?

I have original game, but not from CD. This 30GB is a trash, and my game is full released game in 2003 year, not beta test. Please fix this.

2 Likes

what else do you need help with?

so you cant afford $20 for a few extra GB of space? do i need to send you a memory card in the mail? i have many extras laying around

I need my game. Not 30GB of thrash data.

2 Likes

i thought you said you had the game… Im so confused???

so what you are saying is you cant afford $20 for a few extra GB of storage capacity?

Sorry, but I will not buy an extra storage capacity for trash data. Fix the game please.

2 Likes

the game works fine for me

thats your choice, not a flaw with the game but a user error

It’s fascinating how many of you refunded shills are trolling the forums rather than playing your amazing game

If a game has 3 GB when I bought it, and next day 30GB more it’s obvious a bug. Nothing at my part.,

2 Likes

how do you know how much ive played the game? i bet iv got more icons from the original game and more portraits from the new game unlocked than both of you combined

you are choosing not to update, thats your choice

you dont have to update if you dont want to play online… do you only play single player?

Wouldn’t be hard to have more refunded icons than us since neither of us own refunded and just want to play our original wc3.

The absolute mental gymnastics you are doing to ignore the fact original wc3 players are forced into 30gb of data that they don’t even use because of a product they didn’t purchase is mind blowing.

2 Likes

Sorry, but it’s not possible. If it is possible to downlaod just 3GB of data to play single player from Blizzard servers please, show me, how to do it.

I bought my game in 2016.

1 Like

@Healy - there is certainly something wrong with your statement, so Im not even responding to you since this isnt your thread

if you had any ability to read, you would have already seen I showed you how in my very first reply

I also asked you multiple times if you had the original game and you kept saying yes i have it so I dont know what else you want from me now, if you already have the original game then why are you not playing it

when you say “i have the original game” what you mean is you bought it and you used to have it, but now you no longer do… AM I RIGHT???

if I am right then go back to my very first reply and click the link I posted to redownload the original game… understand?

I have original game from Blizzard website. I bought it in 2016. But currently when I want play or download it forces my to download 30GB of thrash data. It must be a bug.

wtvr you’re simply unaware that if you start the newest Battlenet client it FORCE downloads the Reforged edition OR if you start the old battlenet client in WC3 directory it forces the Reforged download OR if you directly start classic WC3 while on the internet you’re greeted to IN SIDE THE GAME to update. Saying NO to ONLY that last one will make sure Classic is not forced to downgrade to Reforged.

1 Like

CLICK THE LINK I POSTED IN MY FIRST REPLY TO REDOWNLOAD THE GAME

wtf

now Im not unaware of anything I TOTALLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS

Don’t you guys have ssd?!
hahahaha
Fanboys will justify about anything.

3 Likes