When can I install warcraft 3 reforged?

Pre-order is made but still can not install, by the way I apologize in advance for my English,I do not know it

pre-order definition: you buy, then you wait a long time, then you install

Well it says release-date 31/12 2019 – so i guess it will be LOOONG Before u can install it ….

It says release by that date, meaning sometime between then and now. It’s just another way of saying what they already said, the game will come out sometime in 2019. There is no specific release date yet.

I know that , just pointed out that that blizz have 14months to finish it … without any1 that pre-order can object :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll probably be able to pre-download the game 1 - 2 weeks before the game is released. (they did the same thing with Overwatch)

I predict that Warcraft 3 Reforged will come out shortly after Classic launches this summer.
So let’s say Classic releases in August, 1 month later (September) Warcraft3 Reforged is released. But who knows at the moment.

1 Like

I certainly hope it’s at the last possible date. The longer they spend on this, the better.

2 Likes

I would have to say that after all the interviews and tweets I’ve read about it, (this has not actually been said, just my theory/educated guess) I think it is going to be flipped and Wc3 will drop and then 1 to 3 months later (probably 6 weeks) WoW classic will come out.