When Beta Drops, What Will You Do?

Hopefully there is a player count for BNET.

Xhttps://ibb.co/LZ9CVcj

1 Like

They have been hiding player counts of their games since forever only saying some numbers in interviews probably to hide their failiers if there were any

2 Likes

proabbly playing the normal war3 because I wont get a invite, IF there will be any beta.

1 Like

Probably I will celebrate Saint Nick :P.

2 Likes

I will wake up. :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

What would the normal human reaction be? Need it for research purposes. I have no idea. It’s all so boring. What do my actions change anyway?

J.K., will probably be super hyped and play it for 15 hours straight. Manse!

There is a player count in pre-Reforged WC3 and post-Remastered SCR.

I’ll be taking a full week vacation from work to play :wink:

1 Like

Where can I find it?

if you are invited to a beta, you will know on the battle.net app. i know because i was in the beta of heroes of the storm and overwatch. i tried overwatch a little but found it bad so i stopped around playing the tutorial. i did not actually play the heroes of the storm beta despite being able to.

Literally on the right panel in BNet.

possibly, if you select warcraft 3. it should light up on the left if you get access to a beta.

Who are you talking to?

This is the easiest question I’ve ever had to answer. It’s so obvious. I’m gonna complain about the game here on the forums. Before I launch the beta even.

1 Like

Same thing I do every day/night. Try to help people who are making custom maps to take over the world!

1 Like

Screenshot please im newb

I’ll celebrate after so long waiting. I’ll play the campaign in hard mode, watching every detail.

3 Likes

We will be dead by then.

2 Likes

Think I’ll probably shirk some of my responsibilities, weasel out of some obligations and connive my way home to play me some Warcraft 3!

2 Likes

I will, most certainly, play it lot…and that is it lol. None of my friends play it anymore. Also maybe drink as much as I will play it.

2 Likes

You can also type /users into the battle net chatroom, and it’ll show you the current users and # of games on Wc3 and Battle net games (SC1 and Wc3). Hope this helps!