When Are Clans Coming Back to Reforge

When will Clan Support be Released on Reforged? It was Part of all the Original Games why cant Reforged have the same Clan System? It would really help bring active players back to the game.

likely never. reforged is no longer getting updated.

W3Champions did this already, you can try your hand.
search it online.

“soon”
(and aggressively^^)

last patch was last year. warcraft 3 reforged appears to be abandoned.

All evidence points to the game being abandoned. We are unlikely to get the features we once had.

precicely. the community should get together and collect signatures. they should keep doing that once a month.

I cant find the button to create threads on this forum so I’m just putting it here. Where do I find the world editor for WC3 reforged? I can’t find this thing for the life of me on the battle.net desktop app.

just try to go to the folder that you installed the game in. think the executables is in a folder named something with 64.

It’s literally right below the game’s logo in the app:

WARCRAFT 3

Shop Warcraft III
Patch Notes
Forums
Launch Editor

Apparently for some reason it doesn’t show up in the app at first for some people. It instead appears after it’s been launched manually from the game’s installation folder.

You’ll probably have to launch the map editor manually from the game’s installation folder for it to show up in the app afterwards.

OK. I did have an issue with D2R where the link to the forums didn’t show up. So the bnet app is buggy at best I suppose. No surprise there.