thats all

7 Likes

Warcraft 4: it’ll never happen so stop dreaming

a classic :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Warcraft 4ever

lololol20characters

2 Likes

Do you think we had 4gotten? Do you think we had 4given?

Yes, but that is irrelevant.

4 Likes

Warcraft 4: A Realm Reborn

…what do you mean that already used? It would fit so well…okay give me a sec…

Warcraft 4: A new Beginning. There. That one is surely not copyrighted.

1 Like

Warcraft 4 Inmortal
Only for Android and iOS

4 Likes

Warcraft 4Never
Eternal Doom

2 Likes

Battle 4 Azeroth :smirk:

1 Like

WarCraft 4: Stocks Downfall

2 Likes

Warcraft of War 4: The Wars of Warcraft - Warcraft Edition

2 Likes

World of Warcraft 4

Sylvanas is now a blood elf after a dozen arcs.

The lich king is now a ice guy in fire armor because blizz threw him a reverse card.

The burning legion has pink flames and carebear labels on their stomachs because they are under new management. Someone named dark heart.

Alexstraza birthed a new night elf race of dragon ladies because the old night elves went so dark and remote, in competition with the void elves, you can’t even find them anymore. (They live on the dark side of the moon now.)

2 Likes

WC4: Grown up children from the 90s tk each other

Except there are tons of Warcraft books from Blizzard that delve deep into stories unexplored in WoW. Wc4 could be a side story, something that happens alongside wow, something WoW could revisit later on to use as it’s lore or future expansions like it did with wrath of the lich king and burning crusade.

WarCraft: Arena (WCA)

Personally, I’d rather they go back to their roots in RTS by separating the storylines of WoW and the RTS game. There could still be a campaign mode, but I’d like to see them create a different unique story, and not just rehash events from WoW or try to continue the same story.

I think it would be better if the next RTS game was developed purely around various new multiplayer game modes, some of them could be friendly co-op, or player vs environment, some of them could be based on popular custom maps, or even melee style maps (but objective based).

And theres going to be a lot of possibilities happening within the “reforged” Dota scene. It would be really interesting to see fully developed large scale open world type maps with various objectives in them too. Maybe a new improved HotS2 could be created in the next WC too?

I do not want another rinse and repeat campaign with repetitive missions. I want quality objectives, realistic AI, an enjoyable multiplayer experience, and a plethora of various options, modifiers, or other customization features, to expand the RTS genre for the next generation!

1 Like

Warcraft IV Wishful Thinking

1 Like

I’m all for side stories, but anything with a number at the end should always be a main story. They could make a ‘Warcraft Legends’ RTS if they want, kinda like what they want to do storywise with Diablo Immortal, but this should not be Warcraft 4.

1 Like

I said side story, but all lore would be a big part of warcraft. Warcraft 4 could be just the prelude of one or two wow expansions, it would actually be the main story, and not just some side quest that is never talked about ever again.

Warcraft 4: Reign of Activision
Warcraft 4: the Chairman’s Throne
Warcraft 4: the World of Retcons
Warcraft 4: the Burning Hopes
Warcraft 4: the Wrath of Bobby Kotik
Warcraft 4: the Stock Cataclysm
Warcraft 4: Mists of development
Warcraft 4: Warlords of Fanbase
Warcraft 4: Return of the Lootboxes
Warcraft 4: Battle for Microtransactions

3 Likes

Wc3 = Reign Of Chaos + Frozen Throne
Wc4 = Chaos + Melted Throne

3 Likes

I liked The burning crusade and Cataclysm. They would both have been great titles for a warcraft 3 sequel.

Warcraft 4 would definitely be centered around Kiljaeden and azharas return as well as Reginald chapter in Arthas saga. The plot would naturally be about Kiljaeden trying to gather and deceive as many mortal allies as possible to his cause and build up a “new legion” of whatever he can by attracting, corrupting and seducing enemies of his own enemies (Maiev warden guild, Native tribes of kalimdor, Azhara and her nagas, the aggressive human kingdoms of stromgarde, gilneas, and kul tiras). The main plot is basically Kiljaedens revenge with lots of betrayals, internal strife and misery. A tragedy instead of a happy ending that was WC3 campaign. Where each character takes their people and themselves in different directions based on their own personal chemistry and ambition.

So the title?
Warcraft 4 - The burning shadow
Warcraft 4 - Aeons of Cataclysm

1 Like