What models are you guys looking forward to?

I havent preordered reforged cuz I like classic as it is, but I am mainly excited for UI improvements

2 Likes

i’m hoping that buildings that already look cool during production (arcane sanctum, chimaera roost) look even better!

1 Like

Space orcs and zerglings are in there because if you beat the last night elf mission of RoC the ending credits had an extra scene showing what some starcraft units would look like if rendered in 3D. It pits some Marines, zerglings, and space orcs against each other. Forget if the hydrolisk was involved in that scene or just a rescuable unit from the second night elf mission.

3 Likes

They are easter eggs. You can even get that Hydralisk for yourself in one of the night elf campaigns if you blast your way through a wall of trees.

1 Like
8 Likes

These are the Character & Model Changes that I was looking forward too!!

Sylvanas (Both Elven & Undead), Daelin Proudmoore, Antonidas, Gul’dan, Rokhan, Vol’jin, Samuro, Cenarius, Drek’thar, Grom Hellscream, Lady Vashj and Akama!!

And hopefully some of the Characters who uses the same Model will receive some differentiation, Like what they did with Uther and The Paladins!!

(Naisha, Shandris, Nazgrel, Gazlowe, hopefully they become Hero Units in any way too)

Also it would be nice if Lunara, Brightwing, Alexstraza and Ysera can come as surprise Heroes in RF too!!!

3 Likes

I’d like to see better Dragon models, and maybe better differentiation between drakes/full dragons rather than just size. Also would like to see the new Forgotten One/Tentacles, and some better Destroyers. Kael will be interesting to see too, as well as his Flamestrike animations.

3 Likes

I look forward to all models. I can’t wait to play with them in my 3d editors. Editing was more tedious back in 2002, but nearly 20 years in the future… were going to go wild and crazy.

Can’t wait to make night orcs =) Druid of the bat, druid of the wolf, witch of the moon, keeper of the elements, fel hunter, and i think the orc name for warden would be executioner.

3 Likes

Monstrous creatures are what drew me in to the Warcraft series, so it would be anything monstrous

Looking forward to seeing how the night elf babes have changed :smirk:

1 Like

The heroes that shared models with their melee counterparts despite how long they’re kicking around in the story or how significant they are.

Ketl’Thuzad, Maiev, Muradin, Anub’arak, Sylvanas, Tyrande. Those sorts.

Death Knight Arthas… thats all

Aside from wanting to see absolutely every unique campaign hero’s model, I’m most excited to see the models for the Demons, (Broken) Draenei and Naga.

1 Like

Grommash Hellscream

I can wait no longer !!!

3 Likes

Phoenix, Fire Lord, Demon Hunter ult form, Dragonhawk riders. Generally units that have alot of visual effects we will get to see in updated HD glory.

1 Like

CHEN STORMSTOUT

1 Like

I wonder how some of the ultimates will look like now.

Like Locust Swarm, Volcano, Earthquake, Tornado etc.

1 Like

Demon Hunter in Metamorphosis.

all of them

1 Like

Thinking about it some more, I’m really interested in some of the variation models.

What bugged me about the Hydra models was they were just rescaled versions of the same one. I hope that the Ancient Hydra should at least have more heads than the smaller ones.

I also want to see how the Forest and Ice trolls will look, and if they will make them look like proper Amani and Drakkari.

1 Like