What female model u guys think that need to be added to Reforge?

What Blizzard character is this?

1 Like

Getting off topic, but that’s not how Paladins and Crusaders work in Diablo lore.
Paladins were dedicated to their religion but were corrupted by Mephisto. Crusaders were paladins that left the sect before it was corrupted. They are only called crusaders because they are nomadic and solitary; Paladins were organized.

1 Like

Can we just stop this bullst? The only you did was put high res models on an old engine and made it lagg like hell. The only difference so far is the female DK because Blizzard is woke as fk!

1 Like

Female mountain giants. Female Destroyers. Female Siege Engines. Female Meat Wagons ( throwing female corpses hell yeah! ).

3 Likes

siege engines do not have genders, nor do meat wagons. they could add a female pit fiend though, as a throwback to their original plans.

1 Like

oh i see that’s why a game released by blizzard a year before was M they were going for M and decided not to ask for candy and a T like they did for the game they released a year later, makes sense couldn’t have been because it was for more mature audiences they were aiming for the same group with both games.

So what models actually became ‘childish’?
The game is rated 16+ and has a lot of violence in it.
At least have a look at undead’s catapult.

wc3 roc was only 13+ in the US and pegi 12+ in Europe

Or vice versa, why not make Priestess of the Moon > Priest of the Moon. Or have common foot soldiers 50/50 chance of being female/male troop.

see my other post for the answer

Well to me, they should add a female lich since there was a female lich in WoW.

1 Like

They had sexual revolution due to contact with humans. During third war they had no female druids.

1 Like

Yes, it would be cool.

Those dirty Footmen and Paladins gave the forest ladies more than a few gifts.

Anyone else noticed that their population boomed after joining the Alliance?

1 Like

I hate him. He doesn’t feel like blood elf at all.

How are female demon hunters anti lore? Illidan didn’t care about gender of his disciples.

Lich King resurrected anyone he deemed worthy. If there are female paladins(in lore there are), there will be female death knights.

4 Likes

demon hunter is a warlock/sorceror-based class, and females are priestess and warriors = firsts are just opposed to demon magic, secones are opposed to magic at all. OK, there can be probability of them to convert, but i’ll say less then 0.01%. Not 50/50.

And about paladins - there were no female paladin until wow (i think you are talking about wow changing lore). Not in wc1, not in wc2, not in wc3.

Does he? That might explain why I like him :smiley:

1 Like

Illidan most likely gathered followers from highborne who had both female and male mages. Gender split(aside from priesthood that has always been female) in night elf society started after Illidan’s imprisonment.

Lack of female models doesn’t mean they do not exist. WoW didn’t change lore but added to it. Can you find a piece of old lore that states that females couldn’t get to military?

Looking at Sylvanas story and WoW death knight starting zone, he resurrected mainly people who annoyed him as strong opponents.