What are your 3 favorite Warcraft 3 characters?

1. Tyrande: Best character imo. Voice is somehow soothing, wise and aggressive all at the same time. Despite this she is not a mary sue because she has actual character flaws such as being rabidly xenophobic. Best moments: Calling the Orcs and Humans mongrels and telling Malfurian to screw off to save Illidan.

2. Arthas: He basically represents what the player is REALLY thinking… Best moments: Him telling everyone to stop being over dramatic and responding to everyone in a calm sociopath manner while they are trying to put him down for just doing the right thing.

3. Kel’Thuzad: If Morgan Freeman died and became the supreme adviser of an Undead Army. Hes also very loyal and tells it like it is. Best moments: “Exactly…” and “That sounds logical.”

7 Likes

I love warcraft 3 Illidan
Сunning wriggler with megalomania, ambitious but prudent
Not cartoonish villain from BC and not edgelord messiah from legion

4 Likes

Maiev.
Anub.
Vash.

(I love all)

4 Likes

is that character in WC3? OP was asking about WC3 characters

Lady Vash.

You pley frozen trone?

2 Likes

I beleive the Naga SeaWitch is called Vashj with a J

Same with Anub its actually Anub’arak

2 Likes

Anub’arak and Kel’Thuzad are total bros for/with Arthas.

Kael’thas is pretty neat too.

3 Likes

Dont be a bore
I rarely call my bros by their full name
Arthy, Jenny, Urthy, Tony, Mura etc

2 Likes
  1. Paladin Arthas.

2. Jaina.

3. Uther.

I’m biased of course but there we go.

3 Likes

1.arthas
2. Vashj
3.sylvanas

1 Like

but Lady Vashj is not meant to be pronounced without the J

its a play on words Lady “Vag” and King “Tearanus Standing”

they come to cleanse the land!

1 Like

1 Jaina
and Arthas, Thrall, Sylvanas

2 Likes

Arthas, Arthas and Arthas.

2 Likes

Grom, Thrall, Cairne

3 Likes

Maiev, Sylvanas and Tyrande

1 Like
  1. Orc Raider: Big sword wolf riding boi
  2. Orc Raider: Throws nets on simps
  3. Orc Raider: What’s that smell? ugh bad dog!

Also, Thrall, Grom and the Shadow Hunter

2 Likes

Arthas, Maiev and Lady Vashj.

I always think of Arthas that he’s very similar to the character Kerrigan from Starcraft, but at the same time they’re very different. One is a terrifying creature that wants to achieve anything by any means possible and the other one is a slave of his own darkness, which blinds him and keeps him from seeing the true self, the real Arthas, who is a light bringerer, and a Paladin.

In my opinion Arthas was becoming more of an “undead” way before he got the frostmourn. Him taking the frostmourn was only a shadow of what he really was. When selfishness entered his heart and instead of obeying his father’s commands, he chose to compete with Mal’ganis. I think that’s when the “good” Arthas was gone, when he disobeyed his father.

Gosh I love the pre-wow Warcraft lore.

Maiev is an interesting character. It started out as a normal warrior fighting for justice and ended up obsessed with capturing Illidan, and her inability to do so only made her even more vengeful. But perhaps vengeance is natural for her, perhaps it’s just the way wardens are.

And then the Siren. I like everything about her, both as a character and as a hero. I remember playing with her was really entertaining and the spells were really cool. It’s been a while since I last finished FT.

1. Jaina Proudmoore
  2. Tyrande Whisperwind
  3. Sylvanas Windrunner
1 Like

Fan art I made back in 2006 says it all

5 Likes

Arthas, straight up. Honestly Warcraft 3 is all about Arthas.

Shout-out to Thrall too for when Thrall was actually interesting and only semi-mary sueish.

1 Like