What actually happened?

patch 1.30 already killed most custom maps, patch 1.31 butchered them; man I wish Blizzard releases some version switcher so we don’t need to use some third party program

5 Likes

So far I like old better. :frowning:

1 Like

How so? I mean when you queue up on classic how are you going to prevent the other player from being a reforged player? Are you saying classic players will start only playing customs to avoid reforged players? Also if for whatever reason they do this I hope they also do it in melee. “Oh no a reforged player!!! I’m going to just accept my loss and leave instead of play against you!”

Proof???

(questions marks are for the 10-char)

Which is not a surprise (and not a bad thing) considering HoS runs on a modified version os SC2.

I posted you the proof already, but, most people don’t accept it.
At some point, you just believe whatever you want.

Yes! Agreed with you totally! This really needs a explanation for what as happened! The game looked perfect in 2018 demo! Now seems the beta game is losing so many things… :frowning:

5 Likes

If I had to guess…

Something went catastrophically wrong.
And they’ve spent a year playing catch up afterwards.

Only reasonable excu- ahem “explanation” that makes any sense.

3 Likes

It was a wicked witch from Activision lands…

What happened? They remade StarCaft&BroodWar (2D game) and said to themselves “well, dat was EZ!, remaking WC3 will be easy aswell”, so they decided to promise WAY more of what they were capable to do in one year, by presenting a demo that ran at low FPS on a campaign map and graphics similar to the ones of StarCraft 2…

The result of this arrogance? The beta is a mess, the graphics are 2019 models in a 2002 game, 50% of the promised content has been cut off, the game runs like horse(CENSORED)it and worse of all, they managed to get a delay but it’s not even a month!

This is one 9000 IQ move by the Classic Team or the Marketing Team i am sure of it, or the first is so delusional to fix the game in time (aka doesn’t care anymore) or the second only conceded one extra month of time; So in the end Reforged will ship looking like trash with HD models that still look 2D thanks to the trashy lighting and shaders, horrendous FPS and bug/crashes everywhere

13 Likes

So sad the current state of this beta… The 2018 demo looked so awesome and perfect.
But now this actually beta looks seems like turned into a old game :frowning:

Please do Improviments to the Graphics :hearts:

8 Likes

I hate to say it, but it feels like Blizzard is falling apart and I’m not even in the Blizzard-hating crowd, but it’s us and the games who are suffering.

12 Likes

We still having hope! I think they can do a major improviments to the game graphics in general! Lets wait with good hopes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Excellent summary! This is the thing that game now needs to improve!

honestly who tf cares about graphics at this point? the performance is abysmal.

actually you can not even play the game without it freezing, disconnecting, fps dropping, hell i even get fcking bluescreens and im worried my entire computer broke.

this is a hellhole of optimization, i never thought blizzard would ever get this low.

3 Likes

here is how things are and will be:

game will improve long term through patches

whiners will always be whining for something

people will turn into reforged eventually

tournaments are already announced and the classic will be forgotten

everyone that played the classic will compromise and get used to the new order of things

end of story.

you have a desktop or laptop? im having blue screens “Video scheduler internal error” while trying to play reforged on my laptop attached to an external monitor (no issues with other apps/games).

This is what they said about Dawn of War 3, it never happened.

4 Likes

Is not about art style. People are asking for Graphics Improviments! To looks the same product shown before! The awesome 2018 demo!

3 Likes

Are you capable of making posts about any other subject? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes