We want the iconic design of Warcraft 3 (or acceptable game logic)

Actually, I, for one, would love to be able to download Patch 1.07 if it was possible. The problem is, none of the patches before the latest one are available for download at all.

1 Like

im pretty sure majority of WC2 was homogenized…

Except for like the bare minimum (ranged unit upgrades and spellcasters), yeah. The thing though, these days there’s kind of no excuse for it (especially in games with a very wide breadth like an RTS or RPG) unless you’re after a specific genre or something.

Like I’d kill for homogenization in Quake Champions, for example. It’s a solid Quake game but the fact that every character is unique (beyond dialogue and appearance) kind of saps a bit of enjoyment from it for me.

I like to think of it as Humans with optional Orc skin free dlc.

They can remove many things under this pretext. Like why not to get rid of orcs 3rd tier, it is not so useful now anyway?..

STAYING ON 1.30

I mean, the undead became a thing because of Kil’Jaeden turning Nerzhul into a freezer, albeit without Nerzhul’s consent. One would imagine that anything that they’d come up with afterwards would be forced to be of benefit to the demons, including their Death Coil ability. Or the ability has its roots in demonic magic and as a result it basically counts the demons as undead.

Or all of this is wrong and Blizzard just didn’t wanna make a Demon subtype for units cuz lazy.
That being said, I kinda wanna see a Demon subtype now.

Even Sundering Blades and Ritual Dagger (and also new Cloak of Shadows - Hide) icons design does not fit in game design and is ridiculous.

STAYING ON 1.30

Well presumably these are the item icons that are going to be used in Reforged too, so it cuts a corner in that they don’t have to make it twice.

I think they could find much more suitable icons in WoW. As I understand, Reforged will have its own icons anyway (maybe all, maybe most of).

STAYING ON 1.30

This thread is cursed and should die.

Stay on 1.30 and don’t bother updating.

1 Like

Cursed?.. You mean someone still uses Banshees instead of those new awesome Necrosacrificers?..

STAYING ON 1.30

You bash on the new Knight upgrade, so go back to 1.29
But the keeper was OP so go 1.28.
Why do you stay on 1.30? Because you troll. That’s why
And nobody cares if you stay on 1.30, 1.31 oder write your own Warcraft with blackjack and hookers

1 Like

No sense detected. Actually, it is your post to be trolling. And I don’t care if somebody cares about the version I am staying on (but it is obvious that my standpoint is disturbing you, HA ha). I won’t obey you, regardless of how much of bile being thrown off by you.

STAYING ON 1.30

By the light you’re an arrogant little thing aren’t you?
Speaking as though we all think and believe as you do.

Go ahead stay on 1.30 and y’know what, I’m sure you probably can find a few people to stay there with you while the rest of us learn how to adapt and get with the times.
Rather than whining about how things were better in the good ol days like some doddering old fool.

Nice one, but you will never know.

Not sure what you meant here, but looks like one more value judgment.

Just wrong in many ways statement.

Another false statement. Complaining is not whining, and complaining is good. Complaints to current patch depicted as “how things were better in the good ol days” - guess what… wrong, just your subjective judgment.

Just your value judgment.

Guys, you may not like me (I don’t care), but can you post something regard to the topic?..

STAYING ON 1.30

Yeah

Your topic exists in a bubble and you choose to stay in it. What more is there to discuss, bubbleboy?

1 Like

That was not me who created the rules.

Question to the wrong address.

Do you rise your own self-esteem by naming people like that, or what?.. Does it make you feel stronger?.. I will tell you a secret - that feeling is an ersatz.

So ridiculous…

STAYING ON 1.30

I rescind my previous comment, you are acting less like an old fool and more like a petulant child.
Dismissing and chanting until he gets his way.

Regardless just because my words have proven unkind in their honesty does not mean that I have any dislike in particular for you.
Simply put, I have better things to waste my hatred on than some schmuck I disagree with.

Moving on, this topic is nothing new.
In summary:
You personally don’t like some changes and then you go and say that “WE” as a community on the whole ( weather such was your intention or not I leave to the benefit of the doubt.) want some sort of change or revision back to something that you preferred.

You offer opinions rather than facts and dismiss criticism as mere ;insert jargon here; while endlessly repeating the same pointless chant like it’s freaking gospel.

It’s been done to death a hundred times here at least.

So unless you have something new or otherwise compelling to bring here quit wasting our time.

Do you rise your own self-esteem by naming people like that, or what?.. Does it make you feel stronger?

I generally don’t gain much self esteem when I swat flies or step on ants while walking. Talking to people on anonymous message boards doesn’t really evoke much self esteem.

I’m just treating you the way you seemingly want to be treated. I mean, honestly, what is your ideal goal with a tag of STAYING ON 1.30 after every one of your posts? To be taken seriously?

Let me break it down for you.

A: You don’t like 1.31 patch changes.
B: You are voicing out that you are staying on 1.30
C: You do not play online, socially and you are able to stay on 1.30
D: You are posting on social forums about it, despite 1.31 having absolutely no affect on your personal gaming choices

So why are you here? Simple. You are attention-seeking. You are voicing your frustrations and expecting the forums to vindicate your feelings of frustration.

You also won’t like hearing this, and adamantly refute it because you think it’s ridiculous. But deep down inside, we all know this is true, because there’s honestly no other reason for you being here when you’re already able to stay on 1.30 and playing it. No one here can or will ever be able to affect our own choices, so there’s no reason for you to even be here other than to stir the pot and get reactions.

So these are the reactions you’re gonna get, bubbleboy.

2 Likes

I already said, I don’t care about your impressions or feelings about me.

Hello… Anybody home?.. That was you replying to me, you started this off-topic “wasting our time”.

STAYING ON 1.30

Why does my tag so bothers you?.. Jesus… It is just my standpoint. It is not my problem if you don’t like it. Points A and D are wrong.

That is not a fact, just your assumptions. If I seek attention, then why I do not initiate discussions?.. If you don’t know other reasons, that doesn’t mean that there are none.

STAYING ON 1.30
I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT