We cant play reign of chaos multiplayer anymore do something

I’m not sure why that would happen, since Reforged would be exactly the same as “TFT” for all intents and purposes.

(More in response to the OP:)
And yeah, them disabling RoC on Battle net seems perfectly reasonable to me. Not sure why this is an issue. It’s all good to prefer one iteration of a game over another but at some point you’ve just gotta move on.

1 Like

the frozen throne is the latest expansion and will be available on ladder as long as it is the latest expansion. that is unlikely to change.

1 Like

Huh? ROC was on ladder for almost 20 years after tft came out. This is activision cutting corners.

blizzard`s policy changed recently when they made starcraft 2 free to play.

ROC multiplayer was very fun, I played it since the release. TFT is a boring mess and nothing will replace ROC. I am really sad about this move. I bought reforged but I am very disappointed. I’ll play another game.

1 Like

Bring RoC back

1 Like

you guys can play multiplayer on TFT lol I can’t! Too many disconnections issue! MP and custom maps…

1 Like

Why would anyone even want RoC when you have updated balance and everything. Stop talking about RoC, it’s really absurd. I really like that there is a common TFT balancing in compaign now

Because reign of chaos is a lot more enjoyable to some people than TFT?

It is more variable than TFT anyway, you can play what ever you want and win, this is not the case in tft however, which seems pretty repetitive.

@Mirash So just be quiet.

@Activision Wake up and bring RoC back, it has nothing to do with costs, you and I both know it.

You can now play RoC Ladder on W3Champions
w3champions_com