Wc3 reforged

Custom Starfall spells can’t use custom missile like the blizzard spell ice missile.

Custom spells of Cripple and Frost Breath do not level properly.

I recall someone mentioning that this is caused by the skin mapping file. That file can be used to override models and is how the hero skins work in melee. I think one can import a custom version with the mappings changed and thus not affecting the Demon Hunter model.

Did they level properly in older versions? Some abilities just do not level correctly, for example many item abilities.

About Demon form the art tag is different its alternate instead of alternatex so i fixed it, but custom spell do not level properly they never have and they need to. improve your game.

Problem is many custom maps may have become reliant on these abilities not leveling properly. Especially item abilities like bonus health/mana. Fixing these so they do level properly will break those custom maps and result in angry complaints on the forum.

They would need to add “fixed” versions of the abilities which are separate from the bugged ones so that custom maps remain compatible.