WC3 Reforged Refunds / Class Action Lawsuit

W T F is this None of your orders are eligible for refund are you toying with me

1 Like

For 15$ aoe2 de delivers a lot more then 30$ this.

9 Likes

it does seem false

Yeah I’m not installing this trash. This will be the end of Blizzard for me personally. I’m not going to sit here an tell you or anyone else what to do. But quite frankly the last couple of years is just too much to turn a blind eye. Ironic an old game that brought me into blizzard will be what makes me leave for good.

Only made this account to post this. Why? Futile attempt too vent a little before I disappear. Not that it matters, I’m just another faceless credit card number to Blizzard at this point. I’ve spent god awful amount of money on this companies products…Because “when it’s done” was what this company once was. Reality is though, beyond just the company name, the actual people who held those standards are gone. Now we just have naive fools looking at nothing but spreadsheets. So fine…I’ll move on and you can see one less fool on that god damn spreadsheet.

8 Likes

Why are you in such a hurry to get a refund? How broke are you? You know, if you’re broke, you can’t hire a lawyer.

3 Likes

hahahahahaha! No… no it doesn’t…

They’re still advertising the cinematic for The Culling of Stratholme as being representative of the game when they never even added it to the game itself.

5 Likes

It is not the developers fault that the business unit decides to cut funds.
Why nobody is blaming Activision beats me… everyone these days blames the developers instead of the business side of the corporation…

Can we add Custom Campaigns and offline Skirmishes with the ability to Pause and Save to that list?

1 Like

I’ve informed my lawyer of said class action lawsuit. He is on his way to Blizzard HQ to arrest the CEO.

7 Likes

Where’s the 4k support? Where are the redone cuscenes(not just upscaled)? Where is the new voice dubs? Why are some models not updated? Where are the rest of the old games features?? No it is not as promised.

2 Likes

GDPR does exist for EU, it’s none for Americans. The discrepancy of standard is very obvious. And Americans are still defending their freedom and democracy.

4 Likes

Everyone is so mad. It’s like they’ve never had a real problem in their whole life.

2 Likes

wtf are you smoking??? the game looks NOTHING like what was advertised, the graphics look like crap, the movements are stiff and terrible. the cutscenes look worse then ever… Everything about Reforged is False advertising.

4 Likes

Hi there,I am a Chinese player,I want to know how to refund the game.Does it’s can’t refund like steam?

2 Likes

Blizzard se ríe de nosotros. No pienso gastarme ni un céntimo más en nada que haga esta empresa.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s fraud, also anything over 20 dollars can be decided by a trial according to the Constitution.

3 Likes

idiot, you must have a sheet life if this is your norm lol

Everyone who pre purchased their games should be entitled for refund by this:
europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm
(cant add links here so just copy that to your URL)

EU laws clearly say it:
" Under EU rules, a trader must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.

If you bought a product or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification."

As the game got out only few days ago we have right to cancel out order and get a refund within 14 days without a justification.

4 Likes