"WC3 Reforged Beta not available on Mac"!

He’ll play wherever he wants to play in!

Well, evidently he won’t…

He will as the game is set to release for Mac as well… get a life man… so much bitterness… save some money and you can buy a. Mac too, really don’t know what your point is

“WC3 REFORGED BETA NOT AVAILABLE ON MAC”

I don’t care about PC vs Mac crap. I was just pointing out the irony that caused you to, while probably crying over your fashion laptop, leap to the defense of a brand. The point is evident, you just chose to ignore it.

1 Like

You guys think it will run properly on a Macbook Pro 2016 (Touchbar Version)? Which means to me at least 60 FPS on low. Your thoughts?

Depends on what model you have. The 15inch ones should run melee and campaign play fine, possibly even above minimum. The 13inch (without discrete GPU) might struggle to maintain 60 FPS on low without reverting to classic graphics. Both may struggle with demanding custom maps.

1 Like

Not Sure. I have the MacBook Pro with TouchBar with the Radeon Pro 560 4 GB and in Dualboot I have more or less constant 80 FPS (Drops to 50 in big fights). But I don’t know how the performance will be when you play directly on MacOS

air 13" 2015 i5(1.6) + intel hd6000, I can play sc2 (metal graphics) 40-70fps. Hope to get same result in reforged.

I have 2018 macbook pro with the same specs. I run wc3 beta with win10 on bootcamp. I’ve noticed some pretty poor fps (30 or below) even on low settings. May I ask what video configurations do you run the game on? Or how do you achieve that high fps?

1 Like

I have a Mac book pro for work and business and travel a lot.I would love to play Warcraft reforged while I’m away from friends and family. I mainly use my computer for work but would love having a few games on there

1 Like

your only option at the moment is to install windows.

you are a tard the new macbook pro 16 blows anything you got away

1.MAC
2.GAMES

pick one

1 Like

blizzard is having trouble with getting their games to work perfectly on mac. they will likely release a mac beta when they are sure that it will work.

Buy windows machine for gaming. Macs suck at this. Most of them have terrible cooling, because apple wants them to be prettier and thinner sacrificing performance.

Mac and Games
My Mac mini 2018 with Vega 64 EGPU runs Great. I play every Blizzard Game.

until you get a mac version, you could install windows. it is cheaper than buying a new computer.

Except it is nearly 2020. Even with thermally limited performance it still will perform more than well enough to run highly complex games.

The main reason they “suck” for gaming is the lack of software support. Specifically unless the game is designed around Mac, it will perform worse on mac than Windows because Metal is a very different graphic API from D3D11/12 or Vulkan. Also there are no NVidia GPU options limiting one to AMD which still has slightly inferior graphics.

installing windows on a mac is a possibility. not that it will last, because apple will release macs with their own cpu arcitecture and then windows will not work.

You don’t have to buy windows 10. You just download and say you don’t have a key. Do some research on it before you get all offended.

windows does have a 30 day trial in some versions. i do not know if that is the case with windows 10 but, it could be.