WC3 Reforged at E3 PC Show or at Pax West?

LINKhttps://strawpoll.com/477bbd4c

I think we could see it at Pax West, they usually announce StarCraft 2 and Heroes of the Storm stuff at Summer editions of Pax, regarding E3 2019 i don’t see Blizzard listed on participating companies, i don’t think they would want to waste money on a dying event like E3

are you unaware that Blizzard has their own convention called Blizzcon?

I am aware that they don’t show their content and updates only at November, like i said, usually SC2 and HotS gets content reveal at summer pax, like Tychus at Pax East last year

well they had restructuring and they also said to not expect anything major this year so i don’t know… i’d think they wouldn’t bother with small updates since they wouldn’t have anything major to pair them with

I am afraid you are right

Yes, there’s nothing major releasing this year. But I do think they might announce something for next year. But only at Blizzcon. I doubt we’ll see or hear anything new at either E3 or PAX. They might have the old Culling demo, but nothing new. I think all of their focus will be on WoW Classic, even though it’s not a “major release” either.

1 Like

Funnily enough WoW Classic is more of a nostalgia cow of Reforged itself, they were both highly requested by their respective playerbases, but somehow people care way more about WoW Classic compared to reforged, because “uUuUurrrrgh the good old dayz of wow, the multiplayer, my friends will return”, i get it that MMOs are more popular of RTS games, but i still don’t get it how people can prefer WoW to WC3…

I still have some hope about a mini trailer released at E3 or Pax West with a bit of a sneak peek at new content, but after hearing your hopinions i suspect that we really have to wait Blizzcon for any kind of new info

while not specified, i wasn’t including Blizzcon in there, but in regards to Classic WoW, myself i consider it a major release, at least as far as this year is concerned. Except they already disclosed a release date and flew some people already specifically to try it out, so i don’t think they’ll blow it up more than that, since it’s made primarily for people that asked for it, rather than a new audience.

I think we will have the beta before Pax West, but I think they won’t show Reforged in any platform they kinda see it as a side project