Warcraft Re Reforged

This is for people who may not know this exists but there is a modder by the name of Insane Monster currently remaking the campaign. " Warcraft III RR re-imagines cinematics, terrain, map design, AI, balance and graphics of the main campaigns’ maps." Ive watched over an hour of the new prologue levels and changes and its looks fantastic. The creator wants to do the whole campaign and I really hope he does because the first few levels like I said before are a vast improvement from what Blizzard gave us.

He put Nazgrel and Gar’Thok in the cinematic when the Horde Assembles to leave for Kalimdor, and the Horde actually looks impressive. It’s the little details like When you free the Warsong Orcs theyre purple (and have a new model) and additions like the Orcs watching over captured town’s citizens. Show this guy some love and support, like his pages and subscribe or whatever,check out his Youtube Channel InsaneMonster or the Hiveworkshop.

2 Likes

They actually made a forum thread for this very project you talked about!

1 Like

Excellent!

I really hope to be able to put out for chirstmas a nice present for the whole community…

1 Like