Warcraft III Version 1.33 Public Test Realm is now available

likely when it is ready. you can play it on the test realm in the mean time however.

Let’s party!!! ᕙᓄ(☉ਊ☉)ᓄᕗ

+1 Totally agree

what i suggest you do in next update is fixing the crashing problem when trying to load up a save

1 Like

nobody should post when drunk.

Is the patch dropping this week?

i have download the test vision, but i cant link to rank. only can play original vision. what can i do

People are actually EXCITED for this charade?

1 Like

damn 1883 posts and they’re all a buncha unnecessary garbage, what a feat

Was the post you just wrote included in that count? Because it certainly fits the description.

maybe if you post more unnecessary negative bs we’ll get frozen throne back :revolving_hearts:

Any ETA on the release date for Patch 1.33?

at this rate, never.

1 Like

Hi, im trying to join the PTR to play versus right now but i can’t connect to online?

Is the PTR offline?

Don’t do that. Don’t give me hope.

It is offline. People do not typically use PTR to test versus beyond the first few hours of the initial update.

Yes, they are preparing to release the patch, thus the PTR is done. You can actually check the latest version of the patch in offline mode, but you won’t be able to log in.

I know i am! It ain’t no charade either son :d

Can’t wait for it to be updated with ranks and have the pro players comeback to grind to the top. You know they will since it’s a challenge and obligation while their reputation will be on the line for it. Their streams will be lit!

Does anyone remember the time when ToD had a phase of calling everyone (top players that beat him) delusional, or they had delusional disorder? I remember one day that message got to Moon while he was streaming one day, and Moon’s reply was “tell ToD to 1vs1 me, I’ll be happy to end his, derusion.”

Good times really :joy:

It’ll be funny when WC pro rivalries bump into each other again to grind to the top on bnet, to become the best bnet Wc3 pokeman grand master!

The only issue I have with the system is the seperation of placement matches and ratings by race, including Random (as if your skill with each race individually is different than your skill with each race chosen at random). You have to play 5 placement matches for reach race * 7 main game modes (solo and AT for 2s 3s and 4s) and AT in the team modes = + 3 placements each race for FFA, to establish a rating in every game type. That’s a signfiicant number of hours to complete a total of 165 placements and get rated in every possible category. I imagine some people may actually do this and then just focus on their favorite combination later, and yes, there’s no obligation to play every race/mode, but it’s still pretty ridiculous. To be fair each race isn’t ENTIRELY necessary, as while there are rankings per race, there is also a combined ranking which will show your best one. I think they should consider chopping that down a bit, especially since it’s really a lot of queues for a game that in all honesty probably isn’t popular enough to support that.

Now, I could be wrong here… but I really think they should simplify the system and only have ratings by game mode and not by race. The only reason not to that I can possibly imagine is it might discourage playing Random since you will likely have a race you’re the best at. But I think that would be a small price to pay.

Seriously, Merlin, tell how your 5 week spamfest has your problem all fixed up.

No? I can’t imagine why since you clearly don’t know the proper way to get technical help. Instead, you just continually blather the same thing over and over… and for what? Nothing, it’s 100% in vain, and it’s annoying to everyone who can do nothing about your issue… especially when you just spam any forum or any thread you come across, regardless of the topics.

2 Likes