Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Let me addjust gamma already!!!

2 Likes

That’s only in Reforged. Is it not there?

That’s there for everyone. Is it not? If you count the campaign slots, there’s 9:
5 for Roc, 4 for TFT, thus the 9th has to be the Rexxar campaign.

Still black screen and a creepy hand
2Gb update for what ???

1 Like

This is a penalty for using the classic version, and trying to force the purchase of REFORGED. You know, money does not match, so they combine how to fix sales bars …

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping this fixes the random crashes I get when I play

I just can’t play versus game since the new patch. :confused: When the game starts, and I play 5 mins, I just got an unexpected exception and the game closes.

1 Like

When is the update that the editor is back in German ?

You SO missed the entire point.

no terrain upgrade?no fix the light for portrait and night?no choise with the old dub?no choise to set language and text different language?
but at least for who have classic a good peasant background

we wait also fix the difficulty of old campaing now is a joke to finish not a challenge in hard, and of course
And of course the cut-scene and new ui are welcom for apologie that release

2 Likes

No colors in menus wtf … classic players dont deserve them ?

6 Likes

Very big patch. I recommend that you take a look at how AoE 2 devs. make big patch changes because they did a proper remaster of the game. Until you rework the campaigns correctly like you promised( no need for new voice acting just the layouts etc not just a copy paste like the original cause we did those a 100000 times ) i am not interested in the game that much. I know mutliplayer is a priority but not for me so i can wait until then.And yeah please fix some realy weird lore bugs in the Rexxar campaign( blood elf swordmen are not part of the Kul tiran army ) and make those models for the Kul tirans cause you know you will want to sell them as a skin pack latter on. Easy money win for u and us.

1 Like

That’s a LOT of changes for such a short timespan. The only thing you can fault them for is holding to their jan release date.

3 Likes

Oh, so you played on “private servers” instead of officials and now you come up with this excuse?!

Menu background without color sucks… feels like we dont deserve it because we play SD

2 Likes

I bought the game. I enjoyed playing on battle.net for many years. They then busted through the wall and forced the reforged koolaid down my throat.

I want the original classic experience back. I have the original iso’s and all the patches backed up, but that doesn’t help when I can’t playing on battle.net

5 Likes

I lost campaign progress. It was minor, but lost none-the-less.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update! Keep it up!

Sepia tone in Classic mode? I’m not bought demo version, but full game. I never criticized Reforged, but this is awful changes.

5 Likes

I am saying Blizzard servers were empty because of lack of maintenance. You play where there are more players. It is not excuse, players find resort to their needs wherever they find. I am saying they force me this new update, there is no going back except pirating right now. That is my point, what is yours exactly?

1 Like

Read closer:

1 Like