Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
Version 1.32.1
February 6, 2020

Changes and Bug Fixes

• Campaign
    • Players should no longer be met with a “defeat” screen after loading into a mission.
    • Audio levels for some dialogue have been adjusted.
    • The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
    • Disconnecting or logging out will no longer change the save file folder.
    • Fixed a number of issues that would block progression or not give credit for completing missions.
      Developer’s note: Updating a map for these types of fixes invalidates prior saves. This is similar to how replays from prior game client versions no longer work. Campaign progress will not be lost.
  • Custom Games
    • Multiboards should no longer crash custom games.
    • Joining lobbies for the same map no longer creates duplicate versions of the map.
      Developer’s note: This also resolves disconnects from improper map names.
  • Gameplay
    • The rendering of Classic mode has been updated.
    • Resolved an issue with hitching when constructing buildings or training units for the first time.
    • Fixed Ziggurat upgrade animation in Reforged mode.
    • Adjusted animations and portraits for multiple units and buildings.
    • Units completing training while off-screen again have voices.
    • Starting locations are again obscured by the fog of war.
  • Interface
    • Whispers now include the name of the sender.
    • Locale settings for audio and subtitles can now be adjusted independently in Battle .net prior to launching the game.
    • Non-Latin glyphs no longer overlap.
    • A tooltip now displays when hovering over truncated text.
    • Chat keeps up with the latest messages.
    • Heroes on the match results screen are now contained by boundaries.
    • All menus are now distinct between Classic and Reforged graphic settings.
      Developer’s note: We’ve implemented a temporary solution to better inform whether you are playing in Reforged or Classic mode, by applying a sepia tone to the background images for Classic.
95 Likes

Is that it? lol…

Unbelievable…

153 Likes

Nice!! A very welcome Patch! Keep it up…

111 Likes

Only good part of this game was the uninstall button

172 Likes

I wonder. When you finish correcting the campaign, will you be notified?

pd: in a while I see if that corrected the error of personal departure.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Edit: Great update team! I noticed some of the construction animations were improved. The Ziggurat upgrade looks much better now. I think you could take it a step further by having the crystal come up from inside the ziggurat while it’s upgrading.

Also, you might consider adding the sepia filter to player names in the loading screen who are using classic graphics, or some other indicator. Maybe replace the words orc-human-random with icons.

37 Likes

Like putting a band-aid on a decapitated person.

143 Likes

nice fix the game with patches

12 Likes

Nice, keep the patches coming! :grin:

43 Likes

Nothing noteworthy. Move along.

36 Likes

That’s it? With that pace in how many mounts the game will be in an acceptable state? 2,3,4,5 mounts, next year?

24 Likes

BUG LIST:

Can you fix the balance in RoC campaign, so the upkeep is back at 40 instead of 50? it makes the game wayyy tooo easy :frowning: at least for hard mode please?

Replay viewer cannot switch between player vision, F11 no longer works and the in-game menu is buggy

In-game chat frequently requires us to scroll-down manually to see what was said

can we please please have a way to save our favorite chat channels within the game? so we dont have to keep typing them in everytime we logout/in?

observers/refs/spectators need option of forcing Red/Blue so they don’t get stuck watching brown vs dark green all the time

need a penalty system for early leavers, afk, trolls, teamkillers etc

19 Likes

What about the promised 4h reforged cutscenes on the official website? Is that part of the patch?

102 Likes

Please fix the performance of the game. It’s impossible to play competitive with reforged enabled due to the constant fps drops… also put some 60fps+ into the movement of the units.

Thanks.

49 Likes

Yay! Thank you - excited for further patches. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

is the issue with the color of the units/buildings that went through an upgrade fixed as well? I don’t see that Fix on the Patch notes. This was a known issue in beta since day ONE.

11 Likes

Ah-ha-ha, I would get that amount of fixes in 2 hours in my small software developing company. That’s unbelievable…

31 Likes

No major fixes
The game can be considered abandoned

33 Likes

Nice thanks!

5 Likes