Warcraft III Reforged Version 1.32.3 Patch Notes

Ah-ha-ha. No ladder? Again? After almost two month? Good job, guys…

20 Likes

ull see in 3 month we get just a copy paste of sc2 ladder :stuck_out_tongue: and than they do like its something reaaaaly new :smiley: so sad 3 month after release and nothing happend they are fokussing on capain and other crap and do like the changed something big … shame on activision =/

5 Likes

Last week:
“BLIZZARD JUST NEEDS TO TELL US THEY ARE WORKING ON IT”

Now:
“WTF WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IT WAS DONE ALREADY”

12 Likes

Hey - you are a few day’s short of April Fools. Because that’s what this is, a joke.

9 Likes

Monthly - this would’ve been nice to know beforehand, Blizzard. It would also, undoubtedly reduce the amount of complaining if people had known you decided to patch once a month.
J

6 Likes

Thank you for mentioning this, at least. Hoping to see this sooner rather than later.

16 Likes

Another 1,6 GB space

Question to Kaivax, why this game is 30GB , please enlighten me, what is so special here comparing to 2003 game, that it takes 30 GB space.

Every patch is around 2 GB, you have plenty to do, so by summer we will have like 100 GB game, can you be more incopetent in your craft ? tell me Kaivax

19 Likes

thanks for 30 gigs of bloatware to my classic game, hopefully your stock goes to 0 and someone competent gets the IP

27 Likes

This patch… omg… this is so bad. Zero effort.

27 Likes

When is post processing? Are the shadows and the light normal? When? (demo 2018) Will he be at all? Are you planning? Or will they leave it that way? And thanks at least for some corrections.

7 Likes

Im wondering. Is this some kind of out of season april fools joke?

20 Likes

Zug Zug! … you guys are nonsense

31 Likes

Other than it is telling you what they are working on. Even officially mentions custom campaigns, while another patch that shows the game isn’t “dead with no one working on it”

Forums told me there would be 0 more patches.

1 Like

Attack Blizzard for not properly funding the engineering resources required to put out faster patches. Attack Blizzard leadership for having this game ship without important features. Tweet at their leadership your displeasure.

Attacking the developers, calling them lazy, wishing ill on the classic games team, and saying they’re not working hard are ridiculous statements. It is painfully obvious the Classic game team working on this is small, and you all saying this hateful stuff to them is absurd. Shame on you.

24 Likes

Game isn’t dead Pog

2 Likes

like Ranked Ladders, Profiles, Clans, and Custom Campaigns

Bring back tournaments you stole away! Seriously after being a month away we were expecting something like profiles to be available and this is what you come up with?!

7 Likes

siktir amk i want to play laddergames and dont need any campaign improvements

2 Likes

What is your KPI for patch updates, number of bullets? Are you intentionally trying to anger the community by leading with a useless Naga update because you know we use that as a meme to describe your ineptitude?

The amount of useless changes contained in this update while there are REAL and GLARING problems in WC3 is shameful. You’ve had 2 months now, and nothing of actual substance has changed. I am embarrassed to be a fan of Blizzard and of WC3. Stop butchering a game that was made by people who actually understood gamers.

27 Likes

That is not accurate. It is another 1.6 GB download. The space used is much less since most of that download replaces existing files.

Due to how CASC works this space might not be immediately reclaimed due to file fragmentation. However if one were to clean install it would certainly not be 1.6 GB bigger than 1.32.2 was.

4 Likes

one guy was able to do it by himself for free. classic team has no excuses. shame on you for being ignorant

twitter.c om/w3pad/status/1240027492997632012?s =21

8 Likes