Warcraft III: Reforged PTR -- Version 1.33.0

Hello Warcraft III: Reforged players,

We’ve recently begun public testing of our next update to Warcraft III: Reforged – version 1.33.0. This update focuses on three features: Ranked Play, Leaderboards, and Player Profiles. We expect to test the new version for 2-3 weeks to gather data, receive feedback from testers, and stress-test the new systems. Thank you very much for testing this patch with us!

–The Warcraft III Team

Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
Version 1.33.0

Ranked Play

• Players may now choose between Ranked and Unranked Play.
  • Seasons are now available.
    • When a Season ends, the ladder will reset, and players will be able to see their history via their Profile and the Leaderboards.
  • Your matchmaking rating (MMR) is unique for race, including Random.
  • To be placed, players must play 5 placement matches per race.
  • After playing a Ranked Match, you’ll be taken to a post-game screen which will display your MMR change and rankings.
  • The available Ranks are:
    • Unranked
    • Combatant
    • Challenger
    • Rival
    • Duelist
    • Elite
    • Gladiator
    • Champion

Leaderboards

• Players can now view their rank in the Leaderboard section, which can be accessed from the Versus screen.
  • In the Leaderboard, you can filter by user-names, and sort between race and mode.

Player Profiles

• You can now access your profile by right-clicking on the player icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
  • Access other players’ profiles by right-clicking on their name and selecting “View Profile”.

Reforged Campaign

• Numerous tuning and balance adjustments have been made to multiple campaign maps.
90 Likes

Where is the custom campaign menu?

74 Likes

And it took only over two years and an entirely new classic team.

congratz man.

52 Likes

You’re missing all the editor updates.

29 Likes

Are you kidding me?

16 Likes

Nice, I guess, I kinda disappointingly realized we weren’t going to get a new batch of art assets the moment a “patch” wasn’t announced or shown at the Xbox/Bethesda/Blizzard conference, instead we got the stuff that was worked on 2 years ago which while nice, most of that stuff is already done better by wc3 champions…

the only really nice thing is the campaign changes I guess

6 Likes

we have a ladder, thx, we want a new balance patch.

16 Likes

The Warcraft III Team” - so we finally have a development team?

Let’s go. One of the best RTS games ever made!

31 Likes

GREAT! Gj taking only 2 years and now that we are set you spilt the player base up even more.

10 Likes

Thanks for working on Warcraft 3!
My favorite game of all time.

27 Likes

It’s Christmas present haha)

8 Likes

Hope you can see good ideas from warcraft 3 champions platform, or even merge the platform into the game.

If not, will we see a global ladder, as it is now with w3champions?

ANW thank you so much for your efforts!

P.s. hope to see balance changes, too

7 Likes

Finally something good for the game. Damn those crybabies. Their lovely w3c is laggy piece of crap that is good only for ranked legion td and worldwide servers

5 Likes

Good to finally restart communication. But holy macaroni, have you some kind of apologies planned for the 2 years hiatus?

20 Likes

So Blizzard, where are all the editor fixes and the custom campaign menu? We know they were in the original iteration of 1.33. Let’s hope it doesn’t take you 2+ years to come out with 1.33.1 :man_shrugging:

#stopcateringtomelee #customgameswillsavewc3

18 Likes

It has been since game launch that the Menu is extremly laggy.

12 Likes

Any chance we could have custom games on hotkey G instead of U?

5 Likes

What about custom campaigns and editor updates!?!

21 Likes

Are we supposed to be impressed? Come back when you have something actually meaningful to show you disgrace of a company.

20 Likes

I hope that you’ll bring back custom campaigns in this year. Literally there’s only 3 major reasons why everyone hated reforged.

1. Removed custom games support.
  2. Launch without ladder system.
  3. Mediocre campaigns.

There’s many guys from the community working on old campaigns rework (for example rereforged/revamp teams) and now we got a ladder system. So the only big thing that we really need is old custom campaigns support. Any other stuff could be created by community easily and would lead to a new breathe that this game deserves. Even giving us an opportunity to play on old patches would be great for this.

22 Likes