Warcraft III: Reforged PTR Patch Notes - Version 1.32.9

the fact that replays aren’t going to work anymore so you can roll out a worthless patch like this is just plain insulting.

Why does this team have to be so incompetent

2 Likes

This is redicilous. Blizzard had become an oposite of what it was called greatest company. CHICKEN FOOTPRINTS??? YOU THINK ITS FUNNY??? WHere the hell are custom campaigns??? Can you tell the issue?? ou mentioned that there will be… when… why not today? pleaseeeee. or soon BB Blizzard. cant stand that already.

5 Likes

I stil cant believe that it got this way… unbelivable.

3 Likes

rock, footprint, cigar, what will be the next?

3 Likes
  • Added a glow effect to Engineer Gazlowe’s cigar in Reforged mode.
  • Filled in missing textures on the Pile of Junk doodad in Reforged mode.

This has to be funniest patch ever released it even admitted itself being junk add on :smiley:
I get ur joke.

8 Likes

Why the old functions like SetMapMusic do not work, when the game still uses the old engine? I mean, if they just changed the SetMapMusic function to load reforged music (I did not know, if there are any), than this change would not cause any bug to later fix it.

1 Like

The toast is already in place. So kinda feels like you try to fill up some space there to make it look like something.

Can we perhaps leave out the art work? I understand some people work hard on this; but frankly nobody cares. If you start a patch with a cigar glow then nobody is going to take it seriously. If you freaking list chicken footprints you are just the laughing stock of the gaming world.

You also changes notable aspects which are not mentioned: Maruk Deepseers now summon minions upon trigger rather than attack, trolls don’t respond as quickly to focus alteratation as in legacy, pathfinding as some minor alterations to it, creep leash is extended by 75% compared to legacy and so on.

Also, please, please, please address the issue of people having 200+ ping in both versus games and custom games. Also please please please address the issue of people dropping out randomly from games (both desync and server connectivity is an issue for this) and also please please please take a good look at the match making of AT vs RT. All have had many (and elaborate) posts about this on these forums.

Frankly those might be included in the major upcoming patch before you introduce beta stage to the world but the track record is not great.

Thanks for changing the ring on Fulburg though. I will never know but I will praise myself for reporting this issue almost 4 months ago. It must have been a though 3 minutes of work.

4 Likes

When will you fix the campaign mission issue about the levels? I am replaying the campaign, and a couple of maps didn’t count as a win. They just stand there with a dark square instead of “victory” icon.

1 Like

Beginning of this year, such patch threads would go 100+ comments in minutes… It does seem the majority is moving on

2 Likes

Bobbe Kotik, sell already please this company to netease.
To rise of the game we need reworked models (of units and building (size, colour).
At least u could increase width of building and units for 15% and rework some worsest models (40% of active units and buildings). Only Work at design of game is able to attract new players in game. If u cant do it, just sell company because Kotik has not enough compatance to deal well with blizzard franchises.

wHEN BUFF HUMAN???

1 Like

Cosmetics. Meanwhile bug that makes main menu slide-show (sub 1FPS) still untouched despite being acknowledged short after release. Way to go.

2 Likes

Footprints for Chicken!!! FINALLY!!!

3 Likes

8 months since release… game is still in ~alpha state… But chicken footprints keep the hope alive!

4 Likes

Not really sure if this patch is a trolling or what…

3 Likes

My big hope is that they deliver several fixes for more significant/big bugs in the next minor patch. It is possible that they did some bigger changes to fix some of the bugs and add ladder, so they couldn’t add it within an patch-version update. Only the future can tell. I will stay strong. Would love to play more wc3 as I didn’t play much back in the days and it is such a cool game.

Furbolg Mountain is full of custom drop tables that screw everything up… Is it so hard to enforce standard “Level X Permanent/Charged/whatever” drop tables? The middle gold mines are missing Wand of Lightning Shield, and the same is happening for other maps (just look at the green camp with trolls on Last Refuge, which is missing aforementioned item as well).

As for the rest, absolute garbage of a patch, as per usual.

Nice updates to the custom campaigns and the added hero skins. Oh wait…

2 Likes

How does this qualify for a patch? Even hotfix would be an overstatement. :joy:

1 Like

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: again ! nothing important …

1 Like