Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

If they separate AT from RT , you will wait for hours for a game , this game doesnt have the number of people that it used to , FFA anonymous should be optional from the option , you should be able to toggle it on or off in my opinion , i prefer to see the names.

It does have the numbers. Also, if everything is included since the release of reforged, they could gain more numbers and players!

BRING BACK THE - angle for world editor to make objects be diagonal in sfx spells. object’s angle negative value was removed in reforged world editor…

Also the world editor screw up old people spells that ues Jass spells. making them have to edit their own jass when saving there map when they use to use jassnewgen

also please fix evolution tag desyncs.

Custom map Evolution tag
like bridges, using spell on water. rocks falling spells. undead builder etc. custom sfx custom nuke spells.

1 Like

Avtor tы sooqa?

1 Like

Played one FFA match. Randomly disconnected for absolutely no reason. Exited game. Fix this garbage. Coming from a guy who has played since 2003.

3 Likes

We’ve just released a hotfix patch to address several issues.

April 29, 2020
Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused Multiplayer win totals for Collections to be set to zero.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players in some regions from joining custom games.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players in some regions from starting any game.
  • Single player custom games can again be created in the Russian locale.
  • Reduced Violence Mode is again enabled where required.
5 Likes

Still no fixes for the missing Reforged models, Engineering Upgrade bug, custom angle and custom Starfall effect not display properly?

Hi Kaivax,

Thank you for the monthly patch, highly appreciated. Tested some games yesterday and the team color polish pass is very nice (especially on the Lich).

Every upgrade is welcome but I think (and as you can see, I’m not the only one) that the Warcraft Reforged Team should prioritize and put their efforts into the highly anticipated features which are:

• Profile stats
  • Ladder
  • Clans
  • Tournaments (it could be a nice compensation in exchange for the long wait… even if it comes later)

I know it’s not your personal fault… but could you send these constructive remarks back to the development team and management?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rave.train / nGile / Aegis (a player that changed his nickname but plays the game since the beginning in 2002).

3 Likes

Hi Kaivax,

Thank you for the monthly patch, highly appreciated. Tested some games yesterday and the team color polish pass is very nice (especially on the Lich).

Every upgrade is welcome but I think (and as you can see, I’m not the only one) that the Warcraft Reforged Team should prioritize and put their efforts into the highly anticipated features which are:

• Profile stats
  • Ladder
  • Clans
  • Tournaments (it could be a nice compensation in exchange for the long wait… even if it comes later)

I know it’s not your personal fault… but could you send these constructive remarks back to the development team and management?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rave.train / nGile / Aegis (a player that changed his nickname but plays the game since the beginning in 2002).

3 Likes

No, you haven’t, though.

2 Likes

You know guys what i hate the most, other than Blizzard?
When some random Blizzard fanboys come and start commenting and tweeting: “ohh bLizZaRd cArEs aBouT uS, tHeY cOmMuNiCatE aNd wOrK rLy hArD”

Like… wtf!?!

One man, with no funds, with limited work conditions made a ladder single handedly and it’s working out great. Whenever Blizzard screws it up with their patches, he fixes it in no time, even if it’s in late night hours.

So all that crap talk about “Blizzard cares and loves his community and they work hard” is such a nonsense…

Don’t forget this game was supposed to be fully released before december 2019, and now is almost may 1st of 2020.

How many months or years has to pass for us to have complete game?

#stopworkingonfootprints

9 Likes

What this guy said.

5 Likes

Any ladder, dc fixes, profiles patch today or tomorrow? no need for artwork to be patched soon. Only the major requirements for the community.

Thanks!

4 Likes

If I reach this level of incompetence at work, I’d already got fired lol

7 Likes

I cannot for the life of me understand why they are obsessing over minor cosmetic issues and glitches that nobody notices or cares about, when there are much bigger problems to be fixed. It would be nice to hear their reasoning behind this.

5 Likes

Because they already have our money. They dont care if we can actually play the game or not.

They should be completely embarrassed.

5 Likes

#stopworkingonfootprints

5 Likes

They don’t have my money! And they never will until they fix it!

Good job guys! , are you thinking in maybe some reconection system?

1 Like
1 Like