Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

So we will see if our worries were legit. Good luck Blizz, this and Diablo 4 are your last chance for me.

4 Likes

Not happy with the release but w/e :confused:

Excellent.

1 Like

How many classic accounts can be linked and will they all be merged into the BNet Account?

Is crossplay over regions still available or plan to be available in the future? if not that sucks, since you cant compare the wc3 community to such as WoW etc.

3 more hours!!! please let it be smoooooth!!

2 Likes

Wait, they were gone?

From 8 to 3

We really scrap the bottom of the barrel here

18 Likes

i want to know that too, it’s horrible to play custom games with 200ms or more

What about balance changes? Nerfs to Thunderclap, nerf to Riflemen, changes to Necromancers, Frost Wyrms, Meat Wagons, Ghouls, Crypt Lord Impale, his beetle summons and this terrible Sacrificial Dagger are long overdue. What about Kodos being able to devour any unit instead of only 3 and less supply to allow UD to use Abominations against Orc? What about a nerf to Stomp? What about a small buff to Bears? Its impossibel for NE to deal with Human lategame armie since the insane amount of buffs to almost every HU unit.

2 Likes

Still on for Starcraft (Remastered) and Diablo II, down for Warcraft 3.

you’re trolling right?

just wait and see then complain later

This game will have the good graphics shown in the 2018 demo? I hope for the graphics of this game be improved to looks like the perfect demo again! <3

So… This game needs too to implement a option to reconnect to the matches! I hope that things be in the launch :slight_smile: Thank you! ^^

Lets wait the Launch! <3

2 Likes

It wasn’t Bliz that hid your post. It was flagged so many times by the community that it was simply hidden from view. The post is still there and can be viewed by clicking the link.

1 Like

Do I get it right that observer api is carried over to reforged as is?

It has begun. The hounds of war have been released in to the wild…

Classic Account linking to keep your historic wins.

• Legacy accounts will expire in 90 days, so link as soon as possible.

Is there any limit like on Starcraft Remastered with 3 accounts max ? I ask because I still manage 13 legacy accounts today…

Yes…didnt you all talk about 8… T_T

2 Likes

They said it in the Q&A last blizzcon.