Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - 1.32.6

switching races to ud, hu is unplayable

1 Like

I want the win-loss point system for Ladder back, like with the Warcraft III Classic that it used to be… Thanks.

7 Likes

Keep these patches coming!! Let’s go guys.

Can we have a date for Custom campaign add please ? That’s really what i’m waiting for now can’t wait to play again the community campaign who aren’t avaible since… 6 month now.

6 Likes

Thank you for once again screwing over those of us who depend on our saved games to make it through a campaign because we have work/family and can’t dedicate all of our time to playing nonstop through a map. Especially those of us who can’t just breeze through hard mode in one sitting.

It is completely unacceptable to force an update on us that breaks our saved games.

7 Likes

Isn’t your progress saved?

That’s a solid 6,5/10 patch. No footprint fixes.

2 Likes

I think it is the best patch to date.

1 Like

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18??? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ???

7 Likes

Back. It. Up. if you don’t want to lose it when a patch rolls. This has been the suggestion since the second patch.

Interesting balance changes. Wondering what impact they’ll have on pro games.

However, we desperately need those client changes we’re still waiting from launch…

Shared container technology mentioned in patch notes not working for me. My game install still uses non shared folder layout and that doesn’t change even after reinstalling the game.

Do we really need to give you a reason for not wanting our purposedly saved games messed with?

If we back them up would they still be playable?

Campaign progress yes, saved games depends.

Bliz has said that if there’s changes to the map files, saved games will be rendered invalid. They don’t do it just to mess with them. They don’t want to ruin the work players put in. Therefore we know that it’s necessary for some technical reason.

Exactly why your response is in-va-lid.
We arent talking about progress, we are talking about SAVED GAMES, which any player should be able to replay or rejoin whenever they want, its a huge and important part of the game experience, which you seem unable to comprehend.
Yes I understand thats the way the game works, but since the weird and random fixes are hardly improvements AT LEAST give us the option to prevent or deactivate patching for good.

2 Likes

this would likely not even been happening if they had taken and released it like this and taken the time to do it right the first time. If they had done it that way and told us why the extended delay they would not have had these many issues or had all those refunds.

4 Likes

Good patch - plz adress the POTM problem for the next patch blizzard, I like the direction of Criptlord now its time for POTM rework.

Complete waste, should be fixing bugs and restoring butchered features, this patch is so pointless

4 Likes

These technical and necessary reasons seem to appear EVERY MONTH, and they seem to apply to EVERY SAVED CAMPAIGN GAME. Do you need me to upload the receipts? since you seem to be unfamiliar with the frequency and data of this problem.

So if you know you had one of the messiest, most rushed and unplanned releases game releases… ever? and know beforehand that these wispy modifications that affect THE WHOLE GAME will continue to happen, it isnt hard to give the players the option to avoid that, or AT LEAST give answers with that attempt of an attitude.

1 Like