Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Version 1.32.9

Updated October 21, 2020 (1.32.9.16207)

Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.

General

• Drop downs remain open after closing the Options Menu.

• The Peon portrait avatar will display on the loading screen instead of your selected one.

• Map Veto tooltip will sometimes display inaccurate information.

• Northrend & Icecrown Glacier tilesets water is much more opaque in HD

Campaign

• Restarting your machine while a Campaign map is loading will cause you to lose campaign progress.

• Non-latin characters may overlap at times in campaign dialogue.

Custom

• Custom Maps greater than 256mb will break game lobbies.

Mac

• Command + Tab will help achieve the proper aesthetic and correct a related issue with drag select.

• You are unable to invite friends to play a custom game when playing cross platform.

• Menu UI experiences low performance at 1440p and above.

World Editor

• JassHelper doesn’t close when the World Editor is closed.

Fixed In Recent Patches

• Playlists now work with SetMapMusic Function.

• Custom Units now have shadows in SD/Classic mode.

• Some Neutral units eye emissives have been fixed.

As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you’re having a technical issue installing or operating the game, Get help here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

13 Likes

So the list of bugs from the beta is completely fixed?

6 Likes

Structures or units that go through an upgrade or transformation do not abide by the rules of ally color mode…

I think it is a JOKE you haven’t fixed this yet. This was a known issue since day one of the beta.

Good Job team!

12 Likes

Great work team. This update is the start of the new Warcraft era. I hope that drivers for AMD Radeon RX graphics cards will be released soon.

1 Like

Seriously?

can’t launch the game on my MacBook Pro

14 Likes

Not entirely. Many of these bugs were in the Known Issues list during the beta.

2 Likes

Srry Blizzard, but i’s horrible. My ping is always above 200. I’m from Brasil and using american server… Just tell me why??? Heores Of The storm ping 20, starcraft 2 ping 20 anddddddd Thisssssss warcraft 3 reforged using classig version i have this horrible Ping…

3 Likes

I can’t change the graphics to reforged

2 Likes

What’s Your GPU?

Please add 21:9 Ultrawide Aspect Ratio support and fix frame rate issue in Campaign.

10 Likes

All my campaign data from not reforged is now missing and have to play through all the campaigns again… Should have at least had TFT separate.

2 Likes

there are. check them plz

Chapter 3 of Prologue (Riders on the storm) is not playable. After loading is done, the game returns to the result screens stating that I was defeated.

EDIT: Warcraft 3 was asking for firewall permissions in the background, after I allowed I could continue the campaign.

12 Likes

Hi, i cannot play the game after the patch. So i enter game normaly, then update started, then battlenet client started, entered the game from the client, and a message apears every time: ERROR ”there was an error in handeling the request”…

22 Likes

My missions for both the Prologue and the Chapter One campaign fail the instant the cinematic is over. A thirty dollar game, completely unplayable.

1 Like

Linking the account did not do anything and now is saying invalid

5 Likes

This game is a joke.

4 Likes

I paid 30 $ for bugged game. Chapter 3 of Prologue and Chapter 3 of Human Campaign dont load, after cinematics i get instant defeat :confused:

8 Likes