WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

I made a ReShade tutorial with some presets a few months ago, when I was still owning Reforged and Quenching wasn’t a thing:

The presets might have to be adjusted a little to fit with the Quenching mod, but the tutorial should still work though.

7 Likes

I tried everything and it does not load. (im using quenching 1.05)

is it possible to just change the terrain, but keep units and buildings in normal Reforged?

Change to “New Classic” under the “Skin” section of the mod, while switching to Reforged graphics in the in-game options.

It says it ‘Installed Successfully’ The terrain and trees look better (in Undead) … But I have no Hero Model… (Had just started undead campaign, I’ll check others…Well. With the Orc Prologue. I’ve got old style Hero models, But all the trees are white…)

Teibbels make sure the mod files are in the _retail_ folder and maybe do this change also:

Veritas sounds almost like if it’s related to the new patch?:

This was before the update got pushed. I’ve since updated to 1.32.8 and completely uninstalled this mod for now.

Also I’m an RoC/FT owner on ‘Classic’ – It doesn’t let me use ‘Reforged’ option.

I’ll try again when there is more clear/concise instructions for ‘Reforged Classic’ owners

1 Like

This could work.

Still not working :smiley: maybe I sould give up now

You might need to use this to set it up: https://tianxiazhengyi.net/settingen.zip

Maybe this tutorial for V1.05 could be helpful?:

1 Like

I already have the quenching mod for about two months, i have it properly installed, that cant be the problem. Only the reshade seems to just simply not work

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Quenching mod.

I updated the ReShade tutorial for you:

Maybe it gonna work now?

1 Like

Oh yeah… it did. It didnt at first but renamed the dll and worked. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Quenching 1.1 is still working fine on my end with version 1.32.8.

Disclosure: I am on a Mac, I don’t play online, I don’t use Reshade, I don’t complain unless I can find solutions on my own.

1 Like

nice to know that the mod still works after the latest patch :slight_smile:

Its really pathetic thing.
I feel sorry for them trying to make themself important but fail so tremendously.

Basic version of reforged is good enought, i dont see any reason to add this mess into that. Besides craphics looks exacly same except they increased a brighness a little too much which makes it bad for eyes to look at.

Another bug: Some trees don’t work for 1.1 in campaign,

Hello jixxed!

I just downloaded the latest version (1.1) from your website and it works perfect. It looks great, its exactly how I wanted Reforged to be.

The skins menu for heroes is wonderful. I hope you will add more hero skins from the campaign soon. I would love to play with all the Pitlord skins and the Dreadlord skins like Mal’Ganis aswell. And I am looking forward for unit skins. Maybe eventually we can play with all the fel orcs in red from the campaign?

I would like to ask about a feature from Starcraft 2 which a lot of people love:

Can you make it so that we as a player can choose our own colour and the colour of our opponent? For example, I would like to appear as green and always make my opponent appear as red, regardless of what colours were chosen. For tournament and competitive, these colours will not be noticable to the observers. The colours are only visible to the player who chooses them.

(Also make the tree stumps smaller and/or more transparent please, they are very annoying to look at because they are so big.)

Keep working on Quenching and I wish you and everyone who is working on this project all the best!

4 Likes

How have they failed when esports are using the mod instead of basic reforged? I saw Uther as well instead of the buzz cut paladin. How’s that “pathetic” giving us options? 420 posts man.

1 Like

who is pathetic and “trying to make themself importatnt”?

1 Like