WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

Well, I succumbed to the 1.32.7 update only to find out how dated and ugly vanilla Reforged looks. I want my Quenching back!

2 Likes

I have uploaded a patch in our site, it should fix the problem.

5 Likes

I uploaded it to OneDrive, if it’s okay. The site requested a login.

2 Likes

Thank you, much easier then signing up for the Chinese webpage

1 Like

hi, i tried all fixes but failed :frowning: what shall i do ?

Maybe try this:

For Windows:

Download this and run it: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjKrdUvE60XngWbIuWQcDhYewXml?e=M04nlZ
It adds the registry entry “Allow Local Files” and sets its value to 1.

You can also add it manually of course, just open “regedit.exe”, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III, create a “DWORD-value (32-bit)”, call it “Allow Local Files” and set its value to 1.

//If the key “Warcraft III” doesn’t exist, then just create it

MAC tutorial: W3Champions 1.32.7 fix for MAC - YouTube

Linux tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comments/hs6p7f/w3champions_lutris_and_the_registry/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

2 Likes

Thank You
All what i have done that i downloaded the reg file “Allow Local Files” and insert it in to Warcraft reforged File, then i run it…
After finish i Enabled the settings normally then start the game…
… It works again ^^

waiting for Patch 1.1

My suggestions:

• Resizing the buildings and tower a little larger so it nearly be realistic.
  • Quenching game settings Fov (camera zooming); it is disturbed when you scroll with mouse and never come back to the range during the game…
  • please make a new Read Me file with fixes details…

Thanks a lot and waiting V1.1 which will bring us back to breath again not just the game :slight_smile: :slight_smile: you have all support

Good luck

2 Likes

The “allow local files” trick did the job in Mac. It should be the same solution in Windows.

I recall that back on the days when Rebirth mod was in active development, the “allow local files” worked to enable the mod to function. And it worked on both Mac and Windows.

2 Likes

can anyone help me using MAC?

I deleted my windows drive cause I just got it for Wc3 but since I hardly play anymore since well… u know the facts… id love to install it on my Mac and install quenchin mod. How do I do this exactly?

Someone who knows when the new update will be released?

Omg this mod is beautiful ! Does it works with classic Reforged ?
I want to use your new IU.
Update : It works. xD

1 Like

Unfortunately, you need a window-based installation. The installer is a .msi file that needs windows to run it. Further, the config.exe file for Quenching is an x64 file that, at least for me, only runs in windows, not even Wine.

Yes I tried but nothing worked, tired of using windows just for wc3

Heyyyyy ,
What about V1.1 ?
is there any good news :slight_smile: ??

1 Like

It looks like something is happening on the Chinese website.

1.1 is out now.

1 Like

Nice! :muscle:

looking forward to see the 1.1 changelog

Can’t find the new version on the webpage?

After some bug issuses, i will translate as soon as possible.
ht tps : // b23 .tv/v4dEhL
this is a preview of new features

1 Like