WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

Is it possible to do cut Szenes improvement? Then all the news sites world wide would probably feature this since it has UI and Cut Szenes

Love the way your team have succeed at making the background of the unit portrait transparent with the new UI.
Along with the improved environment, it makes every part of the this mod look supreme vs. the “standart” reforged graphics!! :heart_eyes: :facepunch:

2 Likes

WC3R - WGTL - Grand Final
Castet with the Quenching mod :slight_smile: :muscle:

[WC3R - WGTL - Grand Final: RW vs. ELL - YouTube ]

2 Likes

Do you guys know why all the hotkeys changed when i use the mod is it something i may have switched on with the mod?

I had the same problem, you just have to select custom or standart key bindings in the settings tool? And it will switch back to you normal settings.

Maybe that’s what you’re looking for?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/re-reforged-prologue-campaign-new-interlude/24809?u=dingo-22601

Looks interesting, but don’t know if you can combine the maps with the Quenching mod

2 Likes

Looks nice

1 Like

Since the mod is just a graphical mod, I believe there should be no issue whatsoever! If you people can try it I would be glad to help fix any compatibility issue that may arise (if I can).

Anyway, thank you for sharing my project with others! I really appreciate that!

Remember however that I’m just re-reforging the prologue campaign. Doing additional campaign is a big endevour and I cannot really do it for free… Maybe with a Patreon? I don’t know…

4 Likes

Im Sure a few ppl would probably purchase with the right marketing

You are doing a fantastic job! Don’t worry. Your work will not be in vain. You will pay for additional things! Because we love this game!

1 Like

When will new update be released ?

2 Likes

Every 15 days schedule at their best also check on the english website for the tracking.

Thanks, already checking every day :slight_smile:

As far as I know they are working on a major update for the next patch.
I believe there will be at least 15 days, before a new one.

Quenching website states the new and overhaul update will came up in July due to significant changes in the mod itself that require extra time. And frankly, those guys deserve praise and all the time in the world for what they are doing.

7 Likes

Is the news available on English page?

Definitely looking forward to this next huge update for the mod.
This team is doing an amazing work on improving the game! :slight_smile: :pray:

They will add control group to be visible next patch like SC2 it’s just the last QoL that game need.

1 Like

Where have you seen this?

1 Like

In their prewiev patch on the website I bet that’s because of it they got some delay.