Warcraft III Reforged disappeared ?!

So I started installing the game but half way it gave me the error “full disk space”
then I tried to change the game installation location but gave me the error " this is a different version of the game " therefor I deleted the folder that game was installing to start a new fresh installation and that’s when the install button disappeared and the battle.net only shows me the “buy now” one.
Tried tips on technical page like deleting the battle net cache and tools and reinstalling the app , nothing worked. Then i checked the my blizzard profile "games and subscriptions " and there are only my WOW and COD series ! no sign of Warcraft Reforged !
This is quite frustrating ! I DO OWN THE GAME ! I even repurchased the game !

Howdy!

The account you are posting on does not own the game, I do not see any order history for purchasing Reforged. I would recommend logging into the account you purchased it on. If you need help with this you can contact our support team Here.

Thank you.

It’s happened to me. I went into my account page / Subscription. Scroll all the way down to classic games section and downloaded “The frozen thrown” installer. Run it. Then it fixes itself. I know you mentioned that you tried. But people usually skip the classic section.

1 Like