Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update

Bring back the 2018 Demo UI

184 Likes

Summary:

• You aren’t ever going to actually apologize and acknowledge what you did, so instead will just say “sorry to those of you who didn’t have the experience you wanted.”
  • You are fixing some of the bugs this week.
  • You are going to add the online features like clans and leaderboards that should have been there Day 1, but aren’t telling us when.
  • You aren’t going to give us the cutscenes that were promised, and are instead going to insist it’s because you want to “allow players to relive these unforgettable moments as they were.”
  • You aren’t going to address any of the other questions for a long time, if ever.

Why the hell should we waste any more energy on this company?

1167 Likes

Developers deserve better than this. I feel very bad for them.

152 Likes

I know I won’t.

10 Likes

The cutscenes are ok, you can change them a bit later, its something minor. Please fix the blackscreen, bad optimization and crashes problems first.

58 Likes

You don’t need to! It’s time to move on …

70 Likes

Got my refund. I’m done.

233 Likes

Please bring back actual Classic Warcrsft III… I dont want to be forced to new dubbing, bugs, missing features and Ui…
It always shouldve been like Starcraft Remastered preserving classic game in 100%…
Without these awful rules in ‘eula’. Save Classic WC3!

169 Likes

More empty words on broken promises.

320 Likes

So do I. You can tell this really wasn’t their fault. I guarantee none of the old school Blizzard developers that worked on this project wanted this.

33 Likes

So you simply upgrade the old lore with new grafich. But this will not bring new customers. People come for see the third war tales in WoW. Not the one that now is retconed. I understand you want to keep the true spirit of Warcraft 3 so he can’t be forgotten but with this choice no one play campaign like he should do.

81 Likes

Please add an option to hide our battle tag being visible to everybody ingame thank you!

23 Likes

Maybe get the remastered cinematics for Starcraft while you are at it?

9 Likes

pathetic damage control.

329 Likes

Okay but I just want to point out that there’s more issues with SD than the ones just mentioned, I have made a thread on the bug section about it (water issues which include roughness near shore and transparency), shadow issues with custom units.

And unrelated bugs like setmapmusic not working

7 Likes

Dont forget about new chat menu. In tft channeles was way better
:kissing_heart:

16 Likes

What about custom campaigns? When can we get those back?

83 Likes

Ah so it did not cross your mind that the low usage of tournaments it because of how bugged they can be sometimes and how hard to find someone who can host given that the AT hosting bug was not addressed? You joking?!

129 Likes

Why did you still advertise the reforged cinematics on your store page then if you had no intention of doing them all that way!? You don’t think you could have at least updated that and informed those who had pre-ordered? You guys said almost nothing for a whole year and now we are supposed to beleive that you will keep us updated on future patches? Players aren’t upset that they didn’t get the “experience they wanted” they’re upset that you took away all the features of the classic client when no one asked you to and cut features you advertised as being in the game.

417 Likes

So why are you still advertising the game using a cutscene that you decided was too far removed from the original?

394 Likes