Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update — Player Profiles

Stop defending this company, there are hundreds, if not thousands of people that have played this game over the last 7 months that could have implemented all of these features as an individual months ago. This is a situation of the classic, “get what you pay for.” If companies learned to pay hard working/skilled employees what they’re worth, they would profit from it.

4 Likes

You’re telling me, 9 months in, profiles are still not in game?

Yikes.

6 Likes

This is really disappointing. If they had only invested in Reforged team, they would have finished it already.

the fact that its been this long and you still havent even implemented profiles, something a solo dev could do in a couple weeks (and thats being extremely generous given the covid situation, it should take a few days really), makes me think theres nobody actually working on this game. Maybe a single intern. !#$@ blizzard for ruining my favorite rts. just @#$!ing delete this @!#$ and bring back old wc3.

5 Likes

Just give up on Bnet and play w3champions, mate. Bnet is never going to be good again. Even the ladder and profile previews look like something out of a mobile/browser game.

5 Likes

bump 10 words

I’m confused… Wasn’t this game already released last winter? Shouldn’t this developer update have been shared months before the game’s release with the target completion date… umm I don’t know… the release date of the freaking game!?

3 Likes

It whas because the release date whas already announced with the thought of a complete developer team. But those where took away after the DI dessaster to rush out Diablo IV Alpha and left only a half dozen people those needed to take care of SC Remastered and Diablo III too and the outsourcing to some asian company.

Guys,its september 21. :smiley:

12 Likes

just the ladder? piece of tr* sh

1 Like

Are we getting the monthly dev update this month?

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it would be nice if some more information was shared on development progress besides the developer updates. Maybe just a short post about what issues are being looked at before ladder and profiles are ready for release. I think that would get a lot of good feedback, appreciation and understanding from the community. A lot on these forums are just complaining like kids that lost a toy they liked and cant wait for their birthday. Give them a wish list / toys catalogue and you can relax (at least for a while) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starcraft2 was updated 5 years before the game became really playable. But by that time they had lost all interest and relevance. I don’t understand why this harsh alpha or beta version was released? More than half a year has passed since the release of this alpha-beta version 1.32, and there are no significant changes for the better. How long to wait? Why did blizzard european support cheat and deny me a refund?

6 Likes

How many more years will it be in development?

4 Likes

A few months? It’s been 8 already. It’s a disaster !!!

6 Likes

As I see even delaying release for a year wouldn’t help…

2 Likes

The point is that they could leave the old man while.
Because that way they only manage to accumulate a bad reputation and when they finish it if they finish it as they announced the game. He is going to have a very bad reputation and be too old to be able to sell.

Although good for me while they finish it I’m fine.

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for all your efforts. I know I type for the rest of us. It’s very much appreciated.

any news its october 2nd bump

Dev update coming? I’d personally like to hear about the skins that were promised (paladin, dreadlord, etc. during multiplayer)

2 Likes